Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• slowbackpackers's Profile Photo

kayak trip from Bariloche

San Carlos de Bariloche 3 hours ago

dear travelmates,
      Together with my husband I am going to come to Bariloche next month, October and we are planning an exciting tour with lot of hiking and most of all kayaking. Our plan is to travel bvy kayak the river Limay and the Rio Negro all the way down to the sea. First we thought about bringing our own kayaks from Spain but the cost to transport them would be higher than what we have paied for them in the first place... now we have checked out some shops but I would rather like to get a second hand one. Does anybody know about a place where we could get 2 second hand kayaks or can anybody get us in contact with somebody?
      We already counted in to stay about 2 weeks in Bariloche to get all or stuff ready but maybe here we can find somebody to help us.
      all the best
      Monika and Gustavo

more
    • Couple's trip to Buenos Aires and Mar Del Plata

Mar del Plata Sep 11, 2014 at 6:57 PM

We're headed to BA in November with 4 nights in BA and 3 in MDP. Any advice, suggestions or tips would be appreciated as it is our first trip there. We're African-American, in our forties and relatively healthy/active. We are not novice travelers and fairly adventurous; we've traveled throughout Europe in the past but wanted to try someplace different. Our hotels are Park Silver Obelisco(BA) and Riviera (MDP). I particularly need guidance on beaches in MDP. I want to relax under an umbrella with easy access to bars and music, with some time in the water. Are there private or restricted beaches that would offer these things without being packed in like sardines? How much should I expect to pay for such?

more
    • Bus from EZA

Buenos Aires Aug 20, 2014 at 8:01 PM

What and where is the nearest bus station that will take me to San Rafael, Argentina?

more
    • Couple's trip to Buenos Aires and Mar Del Plata

Buenos Aires Sep 11, 2014 at 6:40 PM

We're headed to BA in November with 4 nights in BA and 3 in MDP. Any advice, suggestions or tips would be appreciated as it is our first trip there. We're African-American, in our forties and relatively healthy/active. We are not novice travelers and fairly adventurous; we've traveled throughout Europe in the past but wanted to try someplace different. Our hotels are Park Silver Obelisco(BA) and Riviera (MDP).

more