Gävleborgs Län

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Northern lights -16th February

Sweden Feb 21, 2015 at 5:01 PM

A bit of a long shot here! We were lucky enough to be staying at the ice hotel on the above night and witnessed the fantastic display of lights. Sadly we only had a point and shoot camera and could not take any photos. Is there anyone who may have taken some photos (particularly of the 'crown' that was immediately above the hotel at about 9.30 - 10.00) that they could share with us? I would dearly love a photo for my wall.

Many thanks for your time!

more

Popular Gävleborgs Län Travel Answer Locations

• Transportation within and around Hudiksvall

Hudiksvall Jun 9, 2014 at 4:16 AM

My friend and I are looking forward to a trip to Hudiksvall from Stockholm in September. If we take the train to Hudiksvall, what options are there for getting around Hudiksvall and surrounding areas? Is there a car rental company in Hudiksvall? Thank you for your help.

Brenda

• EsBee's Profile Photo

Northern Lights

Ockelbo Feb 19, 2014 at 9:45 AM

I was wondering if it's common to see the Northern Lights in Ockelbo? Or is it too far south?

2 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 11:13 AM
    • Shaquil07's Profile Photo

About Gavle ...

Gävle Feb 17, 2014 at 1:49 AM

How bad it is to go to Gavle in this weather? are there much things to do except winter sports?

2 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 10:34 PM
    • Cost of train ticket from Stockholm to Gävle City

Gävle Jun 3, 2009 at 2:23 AM

I was wondering how much a train ticket would set me back from Stockholm to Gävle City? I understand that buses are cheaper so it would be great if someone could enlighten me as to the cost of either!

1 Answer Mar 16, 2014 at 9:09 AM
    • Activities other than Skiing

Järbo Feb 5, 2006 at 1:44 PM

Hi can anyone point me to and website email or telephone no where I can organise things like dog sled/ sleigh ride for myself and family. We will be staying in Stockholm but I wondered about doing a day trip to KUNGSBERGET (where I've heard they do this kid of thing). I don't know if this is a company name or the name of a town which is kind of why I'm posting it here. I understand its a 2 -2.5 hour drive - does anyone know of anywhere nearer?
      Any help appreciated

2 Answers Feb 6, 2006 at 10:55 AM