Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mona.sa's Profile Photo

Relaxing day trip

Göteborg Jul 14, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Hello
      I am looking for a relaxing place in the countryside of Göteborg in reasonable price. We are a couple and want to make it romantic also.
      Thank you!

more
    • Is living "central" in Vasteras a good idea?

Västerås Jul 13, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I will be working in Sweden for perhaps 6 months, and will spread my time across locations in Avesta, Degersfors, and Ekilstuna. I could locate in in one of those cities, then travel to the other two as needed, OR I could "centralize" in Vasteras and travel by train to whichever city I needed to be in that day/week.

Does anyone have a recommendation either way? (I will be working 5 days/week, but will have time to explore on the weekends)

more
    • To rent a boat

Gullholmen Jul 4, 2014 at 3:12 AM

How do you find a boat to rent in Gullholmen? When travelling in Bohuslan, this seems to be the greatest problem. A bit ironic I must say...We have rented a room and want to be able to go to the small islands around, but not even the hotel has boats ro rent out. Our youngest girl is only 5 years, so "kajak" is too risky. I would like what swedes call an "eka" or similar. How do I find it?
      Thanks for tips!
      Anna

more
    • Tågbuss 66567 plattform

Sundsvall Jul 3, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Hi. I travel across Sweden for the first time. I have a problematic question regarding transfering from a train to a bus in Sundsvall. I travel to Hudiksvall in a few days and I have to transfer in Sundsvall from a train to a bus. I have bought a ticket long time ago (all transfers seemed just fine) but only today I found out that few of the buses actually have platforms 1 kilometer from Sundsvall train station. My swedish in not good enough to understand swedish sites and I can´t actually find any contact to Sundsvall station. If there is someone from Sundsvall who knows the bus system, it would be a great help. Or if you could provide me some kind of contact. I only have 19 minutes to transfer so i really need to know WHERE should I run to catch the buss and search the way in advance. SO: I should travel with ´tågbuss 66567´ to Hudiksvall. I don´t travel with X-trafik (I know that they have special buses and platforms)- I travel with SJ. Could somebody tell me if these busses stop near the train station or 1 kilometer away- on Navet station? Thanks very much!

more
    • FRUSTUNA CHURCH

Gnesta Jul 1, 2014 at 12:05 PM

What denomination church is it? Christian? Lutheran? Is the service in Swedish? When are church services held? I am a visitor from Australia who can´t speak Swedish, would I be able to understand any part of a service? Thanks Nick Kingsley kingsley642796@yahoo.com.au

more
    • PaulKilgour's Profile Photo

Train + Bus ticket

Sweden Jul 15, 2014 at 1:04 AM

I live in Copenhagen and will be travelling by Øresunds Tog to Malmø tomorrow. Which ticket do I need to purchase so that I can use it on buses in Malmø?

more
    • applerum no. 2 farm (circa 1840)

Kalmar Jul 11, 2014 at 1:30 PM

Is there such a place? My great great grandfather was born there and I would like to find it on a dream trip to Swedend.
      Which is the best airline for travel from Orlando, Florida to Sweden, then on to Kalmar?

Thank you.

more
    • Airport to Pier

Stockholm Jul 9, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Is it an issue getting a taxi to the cruise ship pier; and how much would it be?
      Thanks,
      Craig

more
    • Winter shoes/jackets

Stockholm Jul 2, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Hello! I will be in Stockholm from January to May and am curious as to what kind of shoes to have for the winter - something stylish but practical. I am a female college student. Tall, mid-calf or ankle? Any specific brands? Do I need waterproof shoes? Insulated? How many different pairs of shoes should I have? Any and all information is appreciated!! I come from southern California and am not familiar with winter weather at all.

Also any information you have on winter jackets would be great! Again, any specific brands, coat lengths, styles, and material would be much appreciated.

more
    • day trip from Voxholm to Sandhamn

Stockholm Jun 30, 2014 at 2:30 AM

Could anyone give me information of ferries between these two islands, or other day trips to other archipelago islands from Vaxholm where we'll be staying for two nights?
      Thank you for your help.

more
    • Locker sizes

Stockholm Jul 12, 2014 at 5:26 AM

Will my 32" x 20" x 13" suitcase (my largest) fit in a locker?

more
    • dragonflylt's Profile Photo

Stockholm in 3 Days

Stockholm Jun 29, 2014 at 9:50 AM

should we get a pass or a stockholm card? It seems a bit confusing the difference between the two... Also- we definitely like to do the canal tour - is there a particular company that we should us? thank you for your time!

more
    • Free Walking Tour of Stockholm

Stockholm Jun 29, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Hello,

My cruise ship will arrive at Stockholm at 8:00 a.m., and I the disembarkation will be completed by 9:00 a.m. My airplane will be leaving from Stockholm Arlanda Airport at 1:05 p.m. I am looking to see if there are any 1-hour (or 2-hour at the longest) tours available which would enable me to get a glimpse at the city of Stockholm and some of its attractions. Either a walking or a bus tour would be fine, the only requirement is that I must be at the airport by 11 a.m. (or 11:30 a.m. at the latest). Any tour suggestions and resources would be welcomed. Thank you!

more
    • Travel in the Winter!

Stockholm Jul 15, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Hello there.
      I'm thinking about going to see the Rise Against concert in November and enjoy to know the city.
      My question is that as this will be in the winter with there will be too cold (for a guy from Portugal) and if there is be something to see (some of the atractions may close and things like that).
      Best ragards,
      Carlos Leiras

more