Gaeta Travel Answers

change location

Transport from Denmark to Naples, and then Gaeta.

by MsElvira Online Now Jun 19, 2004 at 12:24 PM

I am thinking about spending a few weeks this summer in Gaeta. It would be prefered to have booked a hotel through an agency plus plane transport from home. Does anyone know travelagencies connected between Denmark and Gaeta........?? Would the beaches be children-friendly? Thanks beforehand. Elvira

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Sjalen's Profile Photo

Re: Transport from Denmark to Naples, and then Gaeta.

by Sjalen Online Now Jun 21, 2004 at 1:33 AM

For the transport issue, ask cachaseiro (Claus) in Copenhagen who works in the travel industry! :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Transport from Denmark to Naples, and then Gaeta.

by MsElvira Online Now Jun 21, 2004 at 1:36 AM

Thanks for the info. I'll get in touch with Claus...... Elvira

• unravelau's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Transport from Denmark to Naples, and then Gaeta.

by unravelau Online Now Jun 21, 2004 at 3:39 AM

Hello Elvira, I have done a lot of swimming in Gaeta and feel that it is a very safe area. The beaches don't seem to have big holes (no surprises in the depth of water) and the movement is slight.........like a big bath on Serapo for instance. They also have great facilities and fun things to play on. Of course it depends upon the ages of the children but then you would choose the most age appropriate things. I really liked the slippery dip boats for in the water, but there are play grounds out of the water too. I am glad that there is someone to help you with the transport. If I can be of any further assistance please be in touch again. Have a great time. Carole.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines