Gadsden

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Info on Gadsden

by djstory Online Now Jul 26, 2005 at 6:40 PM

Hi! We're looking to relocate and one of our possibilities is Gadsden. We are living in Idaho right now and it's WAY TOO COLD! We used to live in California and loved the weather and the landscape but can't stand the high cost of living, the crime, the crazy politics etc.... Ended up in Idaho for work and can't wait to leave for warmer climes! Anyways, we have chosen to head down south but want to find the "right" place for our interests. We love camping, fishing, hiking, boating. Love the mountains, the nice green areas with lots of trees and water but also need a place where my 3 kids can go to decent schools and even have college opportunities and of course need to make a living. Husband is a truck mechanic (big rigs) so we would need plenty of trucking nearby for possible jobs. Would consider near Birmingham but have a feeling that it's just too much city for us unless we could live outside of it without feeling like we are in the city.

If anyone has any opinions at all, I would love to hear them. I can't wait to live somewhere greener and warmer jut need to get more info since we've never been in the area.

Thanks!
      Joyce

2 Answers Aug 16, 2006 at 11:19 PM