Assalam o alailum everyone
It is highly appreciated that you guys take time to answer the queries of people who want to enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of Pakistan. Hats off to all of you and keep contributing (Y).
This year I am planning to visit Naran, Shogran and Kaghan. Unfortunately, I have the time slot between 25th April and 5th of May and have to plan accordingly. I will be traveling from Karachi to Islamabad and then further north.
Almost all of my research on northern area has been done on internet and you guys have been significantly helpful. However, still I have some queries which are listed below.
1. An obvious question, will the road to Naran be open by end of April keeping the current weather condition in mind? I am planning to go with PTDC transport and they are not sure yet they can provide transport at end of April.
2. Is there any place online from where I can check the road conditions of Naran regularly?
3. PTDC motel Naran and Aracadian hotel seems to provide better service and atmosphere. Is there any drawback in choosing these hotels other than price? And are there other better options.
4. What are the activities to do in Naran during end of April to 1st week of May? Will Babusar top and lake saif ul malook be reachable or not? Will the way from Babusar- Chillas- Gilgit open during this time frame.
5. What are the best/comfortable options to travel from Naran to shogran and from Shogran to kaghan and from Kaghan back to Islamabad?
6. If Naran tour is not possible in my time slot (25th April- 5th May) then what you guys would suggest for northern tour? Gilgit-Hunza , Swat-Kalam, Murree-Nathia gali etc
Waiting for your replies.
I want to visit Abbottabad for 7 days from Karachi in the end of
I want to ask about the economy(no luxury required) hotel tariff
for one day for a single person..???
I also want to ask about the security concerns to visit alone (a
single boy as tourist), because I heard that no hotel allowed to
stay alone for a single young boy due to security concerns, is
Thanks in Advance
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|