Be the First to Answer

Popular Gabon Travel Answer Locations

• How can I get invitation letter for gsbon

Gabon Nov 27, 2014 at 4:30 AM

How can i get invitation letter

1 Answer Nov 27, 2014 at 4:48 AM
    • Drivers license

Gabon Aug 6, 2014 at 7:41 AM

Hello i will like to know if with my country drivers license i can drive over there legal fro at least 2 months?

2 Answers Aug 6, 2014 at 10:46 AM
    • Business Visa from Australia

Gabon Jul 15, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Hi Everyone

I need to travel to Gabon for business reason next week. I am really struggling to find the information I require.
      There is no Embassy here in Australia and we do not have time to send all the information over to UK/other country embassy's an rely on couriers to the the passports there and back in time.

My question is has anyone applied for a visa in the South African Gabon Embassy - in Pretoria? If so can they be turned around in one day. It may be possible to stop in S.Africa on-route for one day to obtain the visa.

1 Answer Jul 15, 2014 at 11:39 AM
    • touchwood1984's Profile Photo

visa information

Gabon May 1, 2014 at 11:31 PM

can we get visa for gabon on arrival at gabon border ?

2 Answers May 2, 2014 at 10:04 PM

any info about Gabon Africa

Gabon Apr 28, 2014 at 9:28 PM

i m planning to go there for buisness

4 Answers Apr 28, 2014 at 10:56 PM

i want to know about road condition of road

Gabon Apr 28, 2014 at 5:47 AM

how the road are there, iheard that gabon is much devloped than other country 

trasportation for visit

Gabon Apr 28, 2014 at 5:37 AM

hows the gabon road and trasportation for visit

1 Answer Apr 28, 2014 at 9:09 AM
    • Soc65's Profile Photo

Invitation letter

Libreville Nov 25, 2013 at 2:20 AM

Can anyone help me to get invitation letter from any hotel in libreville ?
      or any recommendations of hotel names which is backpack travelers rate/

1 Answer Nov 25, 2013 at 5:21 AM
    • Nice Guest Houses for 6-10 persons

Gabon Oct 29, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Will be in Libreville and look for nice Guest Houses.

1 Answer Oct 29, 2013 at 11:46 AM
    • Sayd.Gamal's Profile Photo

Invitation Letter to gabon

Gabon Sep 18, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Hello my Name is Sayd from Egypt i want to travel to gabon for tourism and safari

please anyone know how i can get invitation letter or travel agency can provide me with the the invitation letter

Thanks

2 Answers Oct 7, 2013 at 3:50 PM
    • Seeking information about check points between Libreville and Lambarerne

Gabon Mar 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM

I'm planning to go to Gabon to see the total solar eclipse which takes place on November 3rd, 2013. The total solar eclipse zone passes between Libreville and Lamberene. So, I want to go to some point in this zone by taxi.
      But I heard that there are many check points on this high way, and it may take a long time for checking. And the worst scenario could be that I can't reach the observation pojnt before the magic moment.
      What is the real situation about this matter ?
      Chao.

1 Answer Sep 18, 2013 at 1:49 AM
    • What language do they speak?

Bitam Apr 10, 2012 at 6:04 PM

What language do people in Bitam speak?

6 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 1:50 AM
    • Ge to Lambarene from Libreville by taxi

Gabon Aug 9, 2010 at 1:10 AM

I'm planning to travel to Gabon in the near future, probably in 2011.
      The primary objective is to go and take a look at the total solar eclipse site - which takes place on Nov.3,2013. The central eclipse line passes through some 30km north of Lambarene.
      I will pick up a taxi to Lambarene from Libreville. I want to know how much I should pay and how many hours it will take for one way. What about the availability of taxies equipped with seat belts?
      Please give me some answers.

2 Answers Aug 20, 2010 at 5:50 PM
    • the___gecko's Profile Photo

shamen tribes

Gabon Jul 5, 2009 at 11:02 PM

has anyone been in contact with the babongo tribe in gabon? if so, how can u arrange to go there. or is this tribe protected from westerners like alot of the tribes in the amazon

• Fishing in Libreville.???????????

Gabon Apr 15, 2008 at 8:55 AM

Hey

Gonna be in Gabon from June, just trying to find out if anyone knows how the fishing is in the libreville area or is there access to super good beaches close by.....
      And and where the places you can go hangout and to meet travelers in the town........

Let me know...........

Cheers

3 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 1:50 AM
    • Local Street Map

Port-Gentil Feb 27, 2008 at 9:39 AM

Where do you get a local street map of Port Gentil? It is next to impossible to achive.

• wardski12's Profile Photo

GABON TO BRAZIL

Gabon Jan 17, 2008 at 12:06 PM

I am going to be In Zambia this summer and am planning on making my way to Gabon, because from there i want to see if I can get on a boat to Brazil, it was a very popular route in the days of sugar and slavery and I want to kinda relive the experience. Does anyone know of any websites or freight companies that run that trip, or better still has anyone done it?

Cheers, Rick

• Runetek's Profile Photo

English language in Gabon

Gabon Mar 6, 2007 at 12:23 PM

Hello!

Please, can you share your experience/knowledges if just with English we can enjoy Gabon? I mean without single word in French.

Thank you!

2 Answers Jan 5, 2011 at 6:15 AM
    • Grueslayer's Profile Photo

Visa issues

Gabon Jan 20, 2007 at 12:20 AM

Hi all,

I have a flight to Libreville end of february. I'm just browsing the necessities to obtain a visa. Does anyone know what a "letter of invitation" is supposed to be? Is it necessary, and if yes, how can I obtain one?

Furthermore, can anyone recommend a cheap, clean and central hotel in Libreville?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Baldur

6 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 1:50 AM
    • TRAIN TO IVINDO

Libreville Oct 28, 2006 at 8:26 PM

PLEASE ADVISE COST OF OVERNIGHT TRAIN TO IVINDO
      ALSO, PLEASE ADVISE HOW EASY IT IS TO TRAVEL ON OWN (WITHOUT TOUR) TO LOPE

• carolerica's Profile Photo

Single Female Travelling to Gabon in August

Gabon Jul 23, 2004 at 11:26 PM

Hello fellow VTers, I am to travel to gabon in August, for work. Would any of you have travelled in Gabon recently, or is there any VT members from Gabon who could reassure me... I'm a bit scared of having to travel there, since my last experince in Cameroon was a real disaster!!!! Could any one give me advices on where to stay, how to find a driver in Libreville, how to get a SIM card for a mobile phone, and most of all the dangers to be avoided!!! I'm a bit paranoiac at the moment because of the bad experience I had in Cameroon, even though I had fantastic time in other African countries (Mauritania, Senegal, Algeria). I would be glad if any one could "ease" my mind! Cheers

1 Answer Nov 7, 2004 at 7:29 AM
    • Who knows the Strand Palace Hotel

Londen Mar 7, 2004 at 10:51 AM

Hello, I have booked the Strand Palace Hotel for 3 nights. It really looks nice and is not cheap. But on the internet I only read negative opinions and experions. Have anyone been there? Please tell me how it really is. Thank you!

3 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 1:50 AM