Gabes

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Safety in Tabarka and Ain Draham

Tabarka May 23, 2015 at 6:35 AM

Hei, is it SAFE to travel/stay to Tabarka and Ain Draham now? I should go on June 3 and stay most of my time in Tabarka but also to visit Ain Draham. I know they are small towns but Ain Draham seem s to be close to the area, which has warnings about kidnappings and terrorism, Jendouba. What is the REAL situation there, if not 100% what are the places/situations to avoid? All the help and advice appreciated!

more
    • Hotel El Fell

Hammamet May 4, 2015 at 12:25 PM

Hi whats experiences have you had of this hotel food, staff etc

more
    • Les Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows

Hammamet May 15, 2015 at 6:01 AM

My friend and I are both looking to go to Les Orangers for a week in July 2016 (yep! we're booking rather early!) but I just wanted to check a couple of things first.

We'll both be 23 years old when we go and I've read several things regarding dress code outside of the hotel. Some people say that you should cover up whilst others are saying it's very tourist-y and we'll be fine wearing normal holiday clothes. Can someone please advise? We won't want to stay in the hotel the entire week and I don't want to offend anybody if we don't dress appropriately.

I'm not a big drinker, so we're not planning on getting incredibly drunk, but are there bars and such to go to in the evening or would it just be safer to stay in the hotel?

Also regarding the beach, is this sectioned off for the bungalows at this resort or is it accessible for us as well?

Any advice would be appreciated - this will be my first girls holiday!

more
    • monastir theme parks and waterparks

Monastir May 12, 2015 at 1:24 PM

are their any water parks or theme parks near monastir if so what mode of transport and where abouts would be easiest?

thanks

more
    • port el kantoui

Tunisia May 4, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Going in may 2015 for a week. How safe us it to go.and is it any where near bardo I'm Tunisia. We are scared to travel now due to what happened in march

more
    • Hotel El Fell

Tunisia May 4, 2015 at 11:16 AM

I'm due to stay here the end of May with my family ,comments please on food, staff,entertainment etc.

more

Near Gabes