change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tenluk's Profile Photo

Dinner at Yurakucho

Tokyo Aug 13, 2014 at 10:27 PM

This is the first time I am travelling to Japan, would like to ask about spending nightlife or dinner in Tokyo and I saw Yurakucho is great like we have in temple street Hongkong.
      1. Any experience of this area for dinner? is it expensive for tourist price?
      2. is it easy to find from Yurakucho JR station?
      3. what time the food vendors will close at Yurakucho Gado ***a
      Thanks

more
    • Connections Narita - hotel and hotel - Yokohama (Cruise ship)

Tokyo Jul 24, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I understand that there are airport buses that drop passengers at various hotels? Are these signposted in English and what is cost / frequency?
      Also, is there a similar service from Tokyo hotels to cruise ships at Yokohama?

more
    • PandawitchElphie's Profile Photo

Best Location to stay for a geeky couple

Tokyo Aug 16, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Hi. We're heading to Tokyo next year (I know... a year to plan is being OCD). We plan on hitting Disneyland and Disney Sea, Studio Ghibli Museum, and Akihabara. We also plan to go to Osaka for Universal Studios...

May I please know where the best location is to find a hotel that is a) easy access to the trains, b) can easily access all the places I mentioned (at least, the one with the most minimal train changes)?

I'd like to search for hotels but don't know which area to search in... maybe those of you who have had experience can help me pls?Thanks :)

more
    • tour in Tokyo

Tokyo Aug 19, 2014 at 9:35 AM

need several things. The best way to get from Tokyo to Otaru. The best way to gt from Narita to Tokyo and a good deal on a hotel in Tokyo for two to three nights starting on August 29th. Should I get a private guide to take me around Tokyo. Should I book in advance or should I depend on a guide from the hotel. Does anyone kno a guide?

more
    • elpariente's Profile Photo

To buy a camera

Tokyo Aug 20, 2014 at 12:53 AM

During a trip to Japan, do you recommend to buy there a photo camera ?
      May I have guarantee problems in Spain ?
      Can I get the interface and instructions in Spanish or if not in English ?
      Are special shops to buy cameras for export ?
      May you recommend a place to buy it ?
      Thank you !!!
      Gracias !!!

more
    • Cheap Airline Tickets

by ria_rush Online Now Feb 16, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Can anyone tell me where I can buy cheap tickets for international flights? I live near Yokota AB.

1 Answer Nov 13, 2010 at 6:44 PM
    • Moving to Fussa

by distantsmoke Online Now Mar 16, 2007 at 7:41 PM

Hello! I am in the US Air Force and will be moving to Fussa (Yokota AB) in April '07. I plan on living off base and was wondering if I should bring my electronics. Things like a digital piano, my Playstation and DVD player (region free or I would just use the PS2). Any advice anyone wants to share would be appreciated.

3 Answers Mar 19, 2007 at 10:08 AM
    • How Far To Mt. Fuji

by loving_life Online Now Nov 20, 2005 at 9:46 AM

Hello everyone! I am a brand new member who will be in Fussa City in two days. I am wanting to visit Mt. Fuji and several other places while I am staying with my brother on base.

Can anyone tell me how far it is to Mt. Fuji from Fussa City and the best way to get there?

Also, are their any amusement parks with thrill rides like rollercoasters nearby Fussa City?

AND, how far away is the nearest rural village still living life as in ancient times? I've heard you can book a night to stay in one of the old temples.

I would be thrilled if someone could get back to me with any information at all.

Seems my website surfing has not been adequate enough to answer these questions.

Hugs!

loving_life

2 Answers Nov 21, 2005 at 1:09 PM
    • How Far To Mt. Fuji

by loving_life Online Now Nov 20, 2005 at 8:17 AM

Hello everyone! I am a brand new member who will be in Fussa City in two days. I am wanting to visit Mt. Fuji and several other places while I am staying with my brother on base.

Can anyone tell me how far it is to Mt. Fuji from Fussa City and the best way to get there?

Also, are their any amusement parks with thrill rides like rollercoasters nearby Fussa City?

AND, how far away is the nearest rural village still living life as in ancient times? I've heard you can book a night to stay in one of the old temples.

I would be thrilled if someone could get back to me with any information at all.

Seems my website surfing has not been adequate enough to answer these questions.

Hugs!

loving_life

1 Answer Nov 24, 2005 at 8:30 PM
    • How Far To Mt. Fuji

by loving_life Online Now Nov 20, 2005 at 6:51 AM

Hugs!

loving_life

1 Answer Nov 24, 2005 at 8:10 PM