Fussa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheap Airline Tickets

by ria_rush Online Now Feb 16, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Can anyone tell me where I can buy cheap tickets for international flights? I live near Yokota AB.

1 Answer Nov 13, 2010 at 6:44 PM
    • Moving to Fussa

by distantsmoke Online Now Mar 16, 2007 at 7:41 PM

Hello! I am in the US Air Force and will be moving to Fussa (Yokota AB) in April '07. I plan on living off base and was wondering if I should bring my electronics. Things like a digital piano, my Playstation and DVD player (region free or I would just use the PS2). Any advice anyone wants to share would be appreciated.

3 Answers Mar 19, 2007 at 10:08 AM
    • How Far To Mt. Fuji

by loving_life Online Now Nov 20, 2005 at 9:46 AM

Hello everyone! I am a brand new member who will be in Fussa City in two days. I am wanting to visit Mt. Fuji and several other places while I am staying with my brother on base.

Can anyone tell me how far it is to Mt. Fuji from Fussa City and the best way to get there?

Also, are their any amusement parks with thrill rides like rollercoasters nearby Fussa City?

AND, how far away is the nearest rural village still living life as in ancient times? I've heard you can book a night to stay in one of the old temples.

I would be thrilled if someone could get back to me with any information at all.

Seems my website surfing has not been adequate enough to answer these questions.

Hugs!

loving_life

2 Answers Nov 21, 2005 at 1:09 PM
    • How Far To Mt. Fuji

by loving_life Online Now Nov 20, 2005 at 8:17 AM

Hello everyone! I am a brand new member who will be in Fussa City in two days. I am wanting to visit Mt. Fuji and several other places while I am staying with my brother on base.

Can anyone tell me how far it is to Mt. Fuji from Fussa City and the best way to get there?

Also, are their any amusement parks with thrill rides like rollercoasters nearby Fussa City?

AND, how far away is the nearest rural village still living life as in ancient times? I've heard you can book a night to stay in one of the old temples.

I would be thrilled if someone could get back to me with any information at all.

Seems my website surfing has not been adequate enough to answer these questions.

Hugs!

loving_life

1 Answer Nov 24, 2005 at 8:30 PM
    • How Far To Mt. Fuji

by loving_life Online Now Nov 20, 2005 at 6:51 AM

Hugs!

loving_life

1 Answer Nov 24, 2005 at 8:10 PM