Travel Answers
Fulpmes

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wo findet man schöne Wildblumen in Burgenland zum Fotografieren?

Bundesland Burgenland Mar 13, 2015 at 3:46 AM

Wo findet man schöne Wildblumen in Burgenland zum Fotografieren im Frühling (Mitte März)?

more
    • europe20146's Profile Photo

Help with Austrian itinerary please :)

Austria Mar 8, 2015 at 3:49 PM

Hi. I am currently finalising my Eurotrip with my mom on June. I just need help with the Austria part. We will be staying in Hallsttat for 4 days then I was planning to head to Zell Am See for 5 days. But now I am thinking to visit other place instead because we will be going to Wengen Switzerland for 6 days and I think that they have almost the same scenery and activities. Any suggestions where else to go from Hallsttat? We've already been to Salzburg last year so we want to go to other place this time. Hope to hear from you guys soon and thanks in advance :)

more
    • Homanded's Profile Photo

Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg - June 15th

Salzburg Mar 17, 2015 at 5:42 AM

We are traveling to Salzburg from CK and have been trying to figure out pricing and schedules. From what I can find, it seems the private or semi private "Bean Shuttle" is our quickest and most economical option.     

beanshuttle.com/en/transfers...

Has anyone used their services? The pre-booked price is 30 Euros per seat or 800 CZK. Their times seem ideal for us as well. If anyone could offer advice or suggestions please? Thank you in advance, Homer (and Ed)

more
    • The Trapp Hotel

Salzburg Mar 12, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Hi there,

I know it is probably kitsch, but I was going to stay in the Trapp hotel in Salzburg when I visit in September, is it far from the city centre ? Don't mind walking or cycling into the centre.

Thanks,

Mark ;-)

more
    • jman_sgp's Profile Photo

austria 6-7 days with family

Austria Mar 12, 2015 at 7:54 AM

We are planning to visit Austria this summer (June 2nd week) for 6-7 days combining this with Prague (additional 3 days). We have 8 years old son with us and trying to combine historical places with few relaxing days at lakes/snow etc. We are tentatively planning to arrive at Vienna and fly back from Prague or vice versa also we are not driving but will be taking trains/bus etc
      Tentative itinerary is:
      a. 2-3 days Vienna
      b. 2-4 days in Austria - 1 or 2 places where we can relax or take side trips for light hiking/walking trails etc preferably around lakes, forest & some snow (based on my current research my options are Zell am see-Kaprun, Insbruck-hintertux, bad ischl as base.
      c. 3 days in Prague

Please advice on my itinerary specially suggest options on (b) - if possible we would like to avoid touristy towns but wouldn't mind small places as base and go for side trips...

Thanks in advance for your suggestions...

more
    • Buses plying the Krems-Durnstein-Melk route?

Melk Mar 10, 2015 at 2:13 AM

I am planning a day trip out of Vienna end of this month. Since it is still winter and no boats are operating, how easy is it to go from Krems & Durnstein from Melk by bus?

more
    • Hallstatt to Innsbruck by bus or train?

Austria Mar 9, 2015 at 1:10 AM

Hi I am going to make a trip to Hallstatt in mid-April, and thinking about getting to Innsbruck from there. I found maybe i need to transfer three times from Hallstatt to Innsbruck, and the whole ride will last for like 4 to 5 hours. Does anyone know if there is an easier way to get from Hallstatt to Innsbruck?

more
    • Srijnan's Profile Photo

Hallstatt accommodation

Hallstatt Mar 14, 2015 at 9:33 PM

Hi
      We are visiting Hallstatt between June 5 and 7. We are a family of 3 adults and one child of 15 years. Looking for suitable accommodation in a farm or guest house. We are OK to stay upto 20 km away from Hallstatt village if we get a good place within nice picturesque setting.

Any suggestion?

more
    • Zell am see (2n), Salzburg (1N)

Austria Mar 21, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Hello, we are 3 adults , 2 kids (1.5 yr, 7 yrs), driving from Holland to Austria. I need your help with my itinerary.
      9 May- we reach Zell am see by evening 4 or 5 pm, we will just explore the Lake Zell am see.
      10 May- we plan to visit Grossglockner, Krimml falls, Hohe Tauren national park. Are all these possible in one day and how long would it take? Is there any must visit in Zell am?
      11 May - Drive towards Dachstein and do the ice caves and sky walk. Then we plan to drive to Wolfgang and do the Cog railway. What else can we do in this area? Should we stay overnight in Salzburg or Wolfgang?
      12 May - leave for Vienna

more
    • Places to go in Vienna

Vienna Mar 18, 2015 at 1:45 PM

Hi,
      My partner and I are going to Vienna for a long weekend and wondering what not to miss? We love sight seeing, good food and drink, activities and landscapes.
      We're only going for 3 nights so want to choose our trips/activities carefully.
      Any suggestions from those of you who have been?
      Thanks

more
    • charlenepaige's Profile Photo

Trolley Tips from Vienna's Old Town to Vienna Woods

Vienna Mar 17, 2015 at 4:32 AM

Hi, my husband and I would like to take the Trolley from our hotel, grab something to eat at an open air market, head to the Vienna Woods area to walk, then back to the hotel later that afternoon. I would love some tips from someone who has done this excursion. We want to go on our own and not with a tour. Thanks for any tips and advice.

more