change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shkarina_Nastya's Profile Photo

a ticket to Evrope-park

Prague 45 minutes ago

Hello! Tell me please where I can byu a ticket to Evrope-park in Praga?

more
    • Homanded's Profile Photo

Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg - June 15th

Cesky Krumlov Mar 17, 2015 at 5:41 AM

We are traveling to Salzburg from CK and have been trying to figure out pricing and schedules. From what I can find, it seems the private or semi private "Bean Shuttle" is our quickest and most economical option.

beanshuttle.com/en/transfers...

Has anyone used their services? The pre-booked price is 30 Euros per seat or 800 CZK. Their times seem ideal for us as well. If anyone could offer advice or suggestions please?

Thank you in advance, Homer (and Ed)

more
    • Looking for different places in Usti nad Labem

Usti nad Labem Mar 5, 2015 at 1:23 PM

Hello,

I am looking for different things in Usti nad Labem, maybe you can help me:

a general practitioner or internist who has consultations hours on Saturday,

a clothing alterations and repair shop / tailor that is open on Saturday and

a cosmetics studio / beauty salon also for a Saturday.

Thank you very much and greetings!!

more
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Fantova Kavarna at Hlavni Nadrazi, Prague

Prague Mar 16, 2015 at 10:06 AM

Could I please have the latest News Update on the Reopening Date for this Kavarna?

more
    • Looking for a good holiday house.

Czech Republic Mar 1, 2015 at 11:03 AM

Looking for a cheap Holiday house in the north. Somewhere around Vrchlabi and Spindleruv Mlyn. We are going with 8 persons. I don't want to use the normal booking agents because they rip-off both the owners and their customers.

more
    • yvr's Profile Photo

How many days

Czech Republic Mar 14, 2015 at 3:26 PM

I would like to visit Ceske Krumlov and Ceske Budejovice, how many days in each? I was thinking two full days in each would be enough.

more
    • Any recommended Hotel ?

Prague Mar 5, 2015 at 10:59 PM

Me and my-wife wanted to visit Prague by end of may, any recommended 4 stars hotel? we were told to look into the old town in prague, called prague 1 downtown Cu it s close to everything. any recommendations ? 3 stars or 4 stars are accepted..... Thanks...

more
    • Things to do in Prague

Prague Mar 25, 2015 at 8:12 AM

Dear All,

I am on 4 day trip to Prague in Easter with my wife and two kids ( 10 & 4 )
      Are there any must things which I should not miss while in Prague?
      Is there any interesting day trip from Prague, which can be taken by public transport? I know that I am there only for 4 days and chilling out in City
      i.e. walking, visiting cafes, ejoying the atmosphere of the charming city etc are the main attractions. But wanted to find out if there is anything I should/must try to accomodate while I am there.

Main interest for my boys is train/trams or boat journeys.

Regards,
      RK

more