Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• EmmaG80's Profile Photo

Can I get the S-Bahn from Wiesbaden directly to Frankfurt Main.

Wiesbaden Nov 5, 2015 at 1:44 AM

I am arriving in Frankfurt Hahns as I booked by Ryanair and had no idea that Frankfurt Hahn airport was actually no where near Frankfurt, Who would have thought! Unfortunately I have terrible anxiety when travelling on public transport or motorways or trains and will not be able to do 2 hours on a bus to Frankfurt, so I have researched my plan to get the shuttle bus to Mainz and the S-Bahn to Wiesbaden as there was not much choice of hotels left in Mainz so I will stay a night there then travel to frankfurt next day. I have booked a hotel in Sachsenhausen , Hotel Novum Primus, so if anyone has any advise on how to get there when I get off the train at Frankfurt would be a great help, also i noticed there is 3 stops for frankfurt, which one do i get off at? Thanks in advance from a very worried traveller!

• small pigs

Rüdesheim am Rhein Oct 31, 2015 at 10:56 AM

About five years ago I bought small pigs all different from a store that sold many items. They had a basket of the pigs by the cash register and told me they were mainly used for birthdays. The cost was about $1.00 us. The store sold wine & beer located near the entrance. Two of the pigs were lost & I am trying to replace them. Would you know the name of the store?