Where is this restaurant is situated now? The address was at 1F Bell Plaza 3-12-33,Hongkugenuma,Fujisawa city,Kanagawa Pref,Japan251 about 10 yrs ago. The owner is Emi Nagata.Thank you.
On my final day in Hakone I plan to c/out from my ryokan (Hoeiso) and travel from Hakone Yumoto to lunch at Iroriya which is near Sokokura. I read that I should take the "Hakone-machi line" bus from Hakone Yumoto Station (Bus H), to "Sokokura". Then walk for 5 minutes. Map of bus stop only shows "Kami-Sokokura" though..
Is it the same stop?
Iroriya: Local name いろり家. Local address 〒250-0404宮ノ下296
This bus from Hakone Yumoto passes Miyanoshita Station. Would it be faster to grab the train from Hakone-Yumoto Station to Miyanoshita Station then the bus rather than sit on the bus all the way from Hakone-Yumoto Station?
I'll be visiting Odawara Castle on Oct 31 (Saturday) on my way from Hakone Yumoto to Shinjuku. I need some clarification please..
1. I know that the castle closes at 5pm. Is this just for the entrance into the castle building or the ground as well? I would like to hang around the castle ground until twilight for an opportunity to take photo of the castle during the 'blue' hour. Wondering if the ground remains opened after 5pm?
2. What time is twilight at the end of October?
3. I plan to ride the Odakyu Romancecar back to Shinjuku. Can I purchase the Romancecar from Hakone Yumoto to Shinjuku but break the journey and jump off for a few hours at Odawara? Or I need to go from Hakone Yumoto by Hakone Tozan Railway to Odawara and board the Romancecar from Odawara to Shinjuku?
4. Any recommendation for dinner option near the Odawara Station?
I will be doing the Hakone Loop from Gora to Owakidani, Lake Ashi, Motohakone then to Hoeiso Ryokan near Hakone Yumoto. This will be on the 30th of October (Friday). I read that the Hakone Tozan Bus "K" passes the ryokan (Bus stop - Kuzuhara) on its way from Moto Hakone-ko to Hakone Yumoto.
1. Would anyone be able to provide the time-table for Line "K" from Moto Hakone'ko to Kuzuhara please?
2. Would you know how long will this journey between Moto Hakone-ko to Kuzuhara takes?
I read that there is an express bus Line "R" which even though doesnt't pass Kuzuhara on its way to Hakone Yomoto, but being express, will be fast. However, this only operates on weekends and holidays?
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|