change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kolega's Profile Photo

Quick Stop Near Fuji

by kolega Online Now Aug 27, 2007 at 9:47 PM

I will be in Japan in a couple weeks and would really love to see Mt. Fuji, but time does not permit any significant visit. I will be travelling with my wife, my 1 year old daughter, and my mother-in-law. We will be travelling by shinkansen from Nagoya to Tokyo and I would like to stop off at one of the stations near Mt. Fuji and enjoy Mt. Fuji as best we can for maybe a couple hours. Does anyone have any ideas as to what would be a really scenic view of Fuji, perhaps a restaurant with a nice view, or an area that provides a scenic overlook, anyplace that will not be too difficult to get to from any shinkansen station between the cities I mentioned? Thanks!

5 Answers Aug 28, 2007 at 9:35 PM
    • Climbing tours/anyone interested in joining me on a climb?

by caitcap Online Now Mar 7, 2007 at 6:38 AM

Hi! I will be climbing Mt Fuji on Sat, March 31st. I will be traveling from Tokyo to Mt. Fuji. My plan is to spend the day climbing and return to Tokyo in the late evening (if need be I will stay in Fuji overnight). Is anyone planning to climb then and would like to join me? I'm a 24 outgoing female living in NYC. Also, does anyone know of any tour groups who plan day trips to climb Fuji?
      Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 10, 2007 at 6:22 AM
    • Climbing Mt. Fuji?

by GShields Online Now Dec 29, 2004 at 1:21 PM

I'd very much like to summit Mt. Fuji, during the off-peak season, but have had trouble finding tour groups or guides that actually summit in the off-season. Any tips?

3 Answers Jan 6, 2005 at 8:42 AM
    • climbing Mt. Fuji

by kitties Online Now Jun 15, 2004 at 5:41 PM

I have heard that there are guides for climbing Mt. Fuji. Does anyone have any info?

3 Answers Jun 23, 2004 at 8:08 PM