Fuji

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sappor tapas festival

Sapporo Jul 9, 2015 at 1:17 PM

any suggestions for this coming festival next month?

more
    • Tellme's Profile Photo

Tattoo onsen?

Hokkaido Jun 30, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hi All, I have a sizeable back tattoo but would still like to onsen (preferably outdoor) on our trip around Hokkaido during the next two weeks. Does anyone know any onsen (anywhere in Hokkaido) that don't care and will let me bathe? From previous experience years ago I know most places have signs up prohibiting entry to tattooed folk. Have the times changed? I was last there about 4yrs ago and was able to hide a smaller tattoo under strapping tape, but I won't be able to hide this new back one. We have a car and no set itinerary - will just end our trip in Kushiro, so any recommendations, anywhere at all, would be appreciated. Thanks, Terry

more
    • kolega's Profile Photo

Quick Stop Near Fuji

by kolega Online Now Aug 27, 2007 at 9:47 PM

I will be in Japan in a couple weeks and would really love to see Mt. Fuji, but time does not permit any significant visit. I will be travelling with my wife, my 1 year old daughter, and my mother-in-law. We will be travelling by shinkansen from Nagoya to Tokyo and I would like to stop off at one of the stations near Mt. Fuji and enjoy Mt. Fuji as best we can for maybe a couple hours. Does anyone have any ideas as to what would be a really scenic view of Fuji, perhaps a restaurant with a nice view, or an area that provides a scenic overlook, anyplace that will not be too difficult to get to from any shinkansen station between the cities I mentioned? Thanks!

5 Answers Aug 28, 2007 at 9:35 PM
    • Climbing tours/anyone interested in joining me on a climb?

by caitcap Online Now Mar 7, 2007 at 6:38 AM

Hi! I will be climbing Mt Fuji on Sat, March 31st. I will be traveling from Tokyo to Mt. Fuji. My plan is to spend the day climbing and return to Tokyo in the late evening (if need be I will stay in Fuji overnight). Is anyone planning to climb then and would like to join me? I'm a 24 outgoing female living in NYC. Also, does anyone know of any tour groups who plan day trips to climb Fuji?
      Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 10, 2007 at 6:22 AM
    • Climbing Mt. Fuji?

by GShields Online Now Dec 29, 2004 at 1:21 PM

I'd very much like to summit Mt. Fuji, during the off-peak season, but have had trouble finding tour groups or guides that actually summit in the off-season. Any tips?

3 Answers Jan 6, 2005 at 8:42 AM
    • climbing Mt. Fuji

by kitties Online Now Jun 15, 2004 at 5:41 PM

I have heard that there are guides for climbing Mt. Fuji. Does anyone have any info?

3 Answers Jun 23, 2004 at 8:08 PM