Travel Answers
Fujairah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How long will it take to get an Employment Visa from Fujairah?

by Waqar123 Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 1:45 AM

I am a Civil Engineer from Pakistan. I got a job at fujairah on 8 feb 2014. I was wondering if any one could let me know that how long it takes for an employment visa to be issued from fujairah? My employer is saying that every thing regarding my visa is complete and he is waiting from immigration to issue the visa. I am worried because approximately 2 have have passed and still the visa is under process.

more
    • fujairah to dubai bus route

by mrsushil Online Now Apr 10, 2014 at 2:14 AM

I am in fujairah port I need to go to dubai
      Which bus I should go and from where?

more

Near Fujairah

• fujairah to dubai bus route

by mrsushil Online Now Apr 10, 2014 at 2:14 AM

I am in fujairah port I need to go to dubai
      Which bus I should go and from where?

2 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 3:59 PM
    • How long will it take to get an Employment Visa from Fujairah?

by Waqar123 Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 1:45 AM

I am a Civil Engineer from Pakistan. I got a job at fujairah on 8 feb 2014. I was wondering if any one could let me know that how long it takes for an employment visa to be issued from fujairah? My employer is saying that every thing regarding my visa is complete and he is waiting from immigration to issue the visa. I am worried because approximately 2 have have passed and still the visa is under process.

1 Answer Apr 1, 2014 at 9:37 PM
    • Is Fujariah worth the visit?? If yes, then for how many days?

by missmathur Online Now Feb 10, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Is Fujariah worth the visit?? If yes, then for how many days?

We are planning to visit Dubai, from 15th to 23rd Feb, 2014. Heard about Fujairah. So, can you please guide, is it worth the visit, and, for how many days.
      Also, please tell the hotels, that must be chosen, and what all can be done, during our stay in Fujariah?

1 Answer Feb 19, 2014 at 11:46 AM
    • Taxi Fare enquire

by PerfumeBJ Online Now Feb 2, 2014 at 12:56 AM

How much would a taxi be from the port to the Le Méridien Al Aqah Beach Resort? Thank you

1 Answer Feb 2, 2014 at 10:03 PM
    • 5 things to do or see in Fujairah

by Malakia Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 7:35 AM

what are the key 5 things to do or see in Fujairah

2 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 9:57 PM
    • Electric Cigrettes

by jatin473 Online Now Oct 31, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Where can I buy electric cigrettes in Fujairah?

1 Answer Nov 2, 2013 at 10:09 AM
    • Places to visit in Fujairah and their directions

by syedamjad16 Online Now Sep 22, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Hi All,
      I am new to Fujairah emirate and would like to explore it.
      please suggest me the best places to visit with directions.

• staying and working at fujairah?

by joemkaira Online Now Sep 5, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Is it safe to live there and to work? Also how's the cost of living is it expensive? And do i have to have car for me to get to the place i want, are they dont have bus? I need answer coz i have a job opportunity at fujairah. Very much appreciated to those who'll respond to my question! :D ;)

5 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 11:19 PM
    • Dubai to Fujairah day trip cost

by Syed_Abid Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 11:32 AM

How much does it cost to take day trip from Dubai to Fujairah and back?

1 Answer Jan 16, 2014 at 12:17 PM
    • MelP85's Profile Photo

Tour of the Hajar Mountains

by MelP85 Online Now May 5, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Hello everyone! A friend and I are going to be in Fujairah and were looking to do a mountain tour with this company called Best Shore Trips from Fujairah on any day from 12 to 16 May (inclusive). The company received great reviews on tripadvisor. It is= US$140 per person with a minimum of 4 people. The tour guys described the tour as follows:-

"The excursion begins with a drive through the oases of Al Dhaid and Masafi, then reaches the village and port of Dibba, located at the base of the magnificent Hajar Mountains. To view the fascinating cliffs and deep canyons the drive crosses the Musandam Peninsula on off-road tracks through winding gorges up to a height of nearly 1’ 200 metres. A picnic lunch is served en route . "

Would have liked to do an independent tour too but we would require a 4WD which would be tricky. Was hoping that there may be other travels in or around Fujairah at the same time who would like to go on this tour with us?

1 Answer May 5, 2013 at 5:58 AM
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Snorkeling at Snoopy island

by tracyskf Online Now May 25, 2012 at 6:51 AM

I am trying to find out more on snorkeling at Snoopy island.

Is a day trip possible from Dubai? Do we have to book in advance with a tour operator or we simply go there and snorkel?

How is Dibba Rock snorkeling different from Snoopy island? Do we need visa for Dibba Rock?

Hope someone can share helpful pointers, as I am really unable to find much information on the internet.

Thanks!

• taticarrere's Profile Photo

any beach to spend the day

by taticarrere Online Now Jan 25, 2012 at 2:09 PM

we will stay for some hours and we do not what to do when the cruise dock.
      Any recomendation, can we go to any nice beach??

1 Answer Jan 31, 2012 at 4:51 AM
    • hiring taxi for a day in Fujairah

by globetrotter1996 Online Now Nov 23, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Is it easy and cheap to hire a taxi for 5h in Fujairah? We are planning to do a loop from Fujairah port to Dibba and then to oldest mosque and back.
      Is it worth snorkeling at Snoopy Island? I was told that oil spill in that area recently.
      Thanks for any suggestions.

1 Answer Nov 23, 2011 at 10:22 PM
    • balramdass's Profile Photo

Fujairah

by balramdass Online Now Nov 7, 2011 at 6:26 AM

Hi
      Coming here with a cruise ship just before x-mas
      Is there much to see there? Are places far from cruise docks?
      Any suggestions would be great
      thanks in advance
      Bal

3 Answers Nov 7, 2011 at 8:32 AM
    • Please someone help to us

by anushngani Online Now Oct 24, 2011 at 4:33 AM

Hi , i need some clear information about Eid time (November) in Fujairah because i will be there with my friends.
      What we can do there and which are the places we can see.
      Im comming from Dubai. How can we travell to Fujairah.

Read more: VT Forum temporarily unavailable

2 Answers Oct 25, 2011 at 10:39 PM
    • August and Ramadam

by Coppo82 Online Now Aug 8, 2011 at 4:23 AM

Hi , i need some clear information about this period in Fujairah because i will be there with my girlfriend, and i'm reading around internet that in this period there is RAMADAM and it's forbidden to eat,drink,smoke in a pubblic place during the day. is it all true ??? we will be on the beach with 40° and it's forbidden to drink or smoke one sigarette or eat some snaks ?????? i also read that in the nightlife there is absolutly nothing like disco or bar or pub.

I see some bad reviews about our hotel , Radisson Blue Restor . some people had an allergic reaction about air conditioning ( kind of bad dust)

i'm waiting some you positive information because we win this holiday but when it's really so i prefeir to stay home

thansk

13 Answers Aug 10, 2011 at 9:11 PM
    • Is it Safe for Americans to travel to Fujairah via Dubai

by ccred Online Now Mar 21, 2011 at 3:05 AM

We are planning a family vacation to fujairah in april 2011. we are concerned about terrorism as we are americans. How safe is it?

6 Answers Mar 23, 2011 at 10:47 PM
    • Hotel to spend the day at from Cruise

by klmba Online Now Feb 25, 2011 at 4:32 AM

Hi We shall be visiting Fujairah very shortly on a cruise for the day. We're keen to get to a lovely beach and pool and wondered if anyone could tell me their thoughts on the Hilton (which I believe is not too far from the port?) and Le Meridian which is some distance away. Any ideas how much a taxi may cost to the Meridian? Many thanks

• Any Haunted Locations

by thereaper420 Online Now Nov 21, 2010 at 12:07 PM

wanted to ask do you know of any haunted locations in and around Fujairah. Anywhere in United Arab Emirates.

4 Answers Nov 22, 2010 at 1:59 PM
    • acid2004's Profile Photo

Fujairah landscapes

by acid2004 Online Now Oct 13, 2010 at 9:16 AM

hi all
      I am soon will be visiting Fujairah and being into photography would like to know what can people consider to be great places to check out scenery, landscapes, ect
      thanks to all in advance

1 Answer Oct 13, 2010 at 1:26 PM
    • Hotels in Fujairah..info please! :)

by scoobydiddle Online Now Aug 3, 2010 at 2:30 PM

hi guys..i'm moving to fujairah at end of this month and wanted a bit of info if u can help!!? firstly..which is the nicest hotel to hang out in for the day/at the w.e to just swim and beach and have a beer and chill out? Also..are there any night clubs in any of the hotels..anything fun going on?lastly...does anyone know if most hotels allow you to either enter free to use facilities, or at reasonable cost?? i'm so looking forward to coming out and cant wait to get stuck into life there..would love to join Hash Harriers if anyone know info and diving centre and hopefully bit of water sports and horse riding!!THANK YOU! :0)

2 Answers Aug 4, 2010 at 5:38 AM
    • Things to do in a day

by jaldred Online Now Feb 25, 2010 at 5:15 AM

Hi we are visiting as part of a cruise and wanted to know what to do. I quite fabcy a sand safari - does anyone know of any tour companies?
      Or watching Falconary?
      Anything else?

Tour company names would be a great help - Many thanks

1 Answer Feb 25, 2010 at 5:19 AM
    • One Day Diving Trip to Musandam

by RYOEJIMA Online Now Jan 3, 2010 at 3:58 AM

Hi all - Has anyone gone to a day trip to Musandam with Al Marsa?
      We are staying at Le Meridien, but unfortunately the dive center here only goes to Musandam on a Friday.

Looking forward to hearing from someone.

Ryo

1 Answer May 6, 2013 at 12:26 AM
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Day trip

by tracyskf Online Now Sep 11, 2009 at 10:55 PM

Posting this on Dubai and Fujairah forum, hopeful to get travel tips. =)

Thinking of day trip to Fujairah from Dubai:
      - How long is drive and are roads sign prominent?
      - Any recommendation on a 1 day itenary?

Have not a clue on what to do because can't seem to find a lot of info on Fujairah online.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks!!!

1 Answer Sep 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM
    • Moving to Fujairah

by Wexymay Online Now Aug 31, 2009 at 1:26 AM

Hi, my husband has accepted a job in Fujairah and we are trying to find websites of rental accommodation to look at before we go in October. I've tried Gulf news but cant see any for this area. Also, does anyone know if full uk Sky tv packages are available there? We are 50+ so details of expat groups would be very helpful too. Thanks.

2 Answers Aug 31, 2009 at 7:20 AM
    • Fujairah Rotana

by louloubelle Online Now Jun 16, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Hi - me again!!! We are now thinking of staying at the Fujairah Rotana but it would be on a room only basis. Does anybody know if the hotel is strict guests bringing their own food in? Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 16, 2009 at 11:52 AM
    • Miramar Al Aqah

by louloubelle Online Now May 10, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Hi just wondering if anyone could help me please? Are there 2 Miramar Al Aqah hotels? Is one Iberotel? I am thinking of booking but am slightly confused if there is one or two Miramar hotels! Also are the restaurants in the hotels non smoking?
      Thanks!

5 Answers May 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM
    • diving in fujeirah

by olesya27 Online Now May 19, 2008 at 1:11 PM

anybody knows what is the best place for diving in fujeirah? and how far is the place from Le Meridien Hotel?
      Ive heard Dibba rock is the best for divig. Is it far from the Le Meridien? What about musendam?
      Last time I was in fujeirah we stayed at "Royal Beach" on the east coast and dived with "freestyle divers". is that the best place to go to dive or there are any other better places to go?

3 Answers May 20, 2008 at 11:44 AM
    • VidER's Profile Photo

Renting Boats / Yachts / Cruises in Fujairah?

by VidER Online Now Nov 13, 2007 at 11:46 PM

Hi All.

I am looking to rent a Yacht or a big boat or a cruise in Fujairah for a full day.

Can you guide me to a person or a company that offers such a service?

VidER

1 Answer Nov 14, 2007 at 12:23 AM
    • Jane45's Profile Photo

Where to stay

by Jane45 Online Now Oct 4, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Hi, I live in Ireland and am meeting an Australian friend in UAM for Christmas this year. We chose to fly to Dubai as it is approximatelly half way for both of us to meet. Neither of us know anything about UAE so I am hoping someone out there may be able to help us. I have spent hours online looking for somewhere nice to stay and anywhere I like seems to be booked up, like Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort for instance.
      I have chosen Fajairah as it seems to be away from the Hussle and Bussle, looks very romantic, and less expensive than "down town Dubai"We would also be big into spa treatments and general "Chilling Out" type holidays with maybe a couple of wild nights out thrown in for good measure !!!!
      I expect to arrive on 20th December and stay for 12 nights.
      Jane45

5 Answers Oct 6, 2007 at 1:21 AM