Fujairah Travel Answers

change location

diving in fujeirah

by olesya27 Online Now May 19, 2008 at 1:11 PM

anybody knows what is the best place for diving in fujeirah? and how far is the place from Le Meridien Hotel?
Ive heard Dibba rock is the best for divig. Is it far from the Le Meridien? What about musendam?
Last time I was in fujeirah we stayed at "Royal Beach" on the east coast and dived with "freestyle divers". is that the best place to go to dive or there are any other better places to go?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • 37SingleMaleInDubai1's Profile Photo

Re: diving in fujeirah

by 37SingleMaleInDubai1 Online Now May 19, 2008 at 1:29 PM

Well just check the following URL which may interest you:

http://www.sandybm.com/diving.htm

Good luck.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • adelinemmc's Profile Photo

by adelinemmc Online Now May 19, 2008 at 1:57 PM

Hi
    I dived 'Martini Rock' and 'Hole in the Wall' in 2003 with Scuba International out of the Fujairah International Marine Club.
    Not sure where the Meridien is (I was driving from Dubai) but you can check the centre at www.scubainternational.net
    They were really helpful and nice.
    I recomend Martini Rock as a dive, there were zillions of fish, so many in fact that at some point they completely blocked the sun!! Also masses of porcupine fish in the shallow.
    A

• dave.richards's Profile Photo

by dave.richards Online Now May 20, 2008 at 11:44 AM

The Meridian is about 20Kms from Fujairah and is closer to Dibba (5Kms). They have an excellent diving school there. I don't know what their prices are like though. Just follow the coast road north from Fujairah, or from Dubai, take the first exit off the roundabout at Masafi, but be wary of the Masafi/Dibba road, especially at night.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Fujairah