Fuengirola

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taxi fares

by Franklyn2 Online Now Feb 26, 2014 at 12:46 AM

what would it cost to take a taxi from ronda 3 pasio maritimo los boliches to town centre

1 Answer Feb 26, 2014 at 10:24 AM
    • Where to stay in Costa del Sol with teenagers

by emcoas Online Now Jan 20, 2014 at 6:38 AM

Hi, I'm travelling to Malaga in July with an 18 and 15 year old. Looking to do some cultural activities as well as the beach. Can you recommend a resort to stay in.

4 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 2:23 PM
    • LouiseS17's Profile Photo

Supemarket Christmas opening times

by LouiseS17 Online Now Dec 20, 2013 at 3:24 PM

We do not arrive in Fuengirola until 7pm on 24th December and was wondering if any Supermarkets will be open at that time to get some provisions in.

Many thanks

1 Answer Dec 21, 2013 at 1:52 AM
    • Christmas in Fuengirola

by Dolly27 Online Now Dec 13, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Are shops and cafes and bars open during Christmas week in Fuengirola 21sr Dec to 28th Dec - Thank you

1 Answer Dec 13, 2013 at 10:58 AM
    • House Contents

by hollyimogenjane Online Now Nov 1, 2013 at 1:33 PM

i need to buy for my house in mijas pueblo, furniture curtains, bedspreads, mattress's, lights is there anywhere close & are prices worse than the UK.

John

3 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 12:11 AM
    • White clothes

by ColinPC Online Now Oct 6, 2013 at 5:57 AM

What is the name of the shop that sells all white clothes on the Paseo Maritimo? It is located South of 'Dony's' café/bar, going towards the castle, and has beautiful clothes there. Do they have a web site? I'd like to buy some trousers, if I can, as I forgot to get them when I was there last week.

• beading for christmas

by healeyf Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Where am I likley to find christmas baubles for sale, and beading supplies between fuengirola and la cala.?

1 Answer Sep 26, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    • toilets on trains from Malaga airport

by sorrento12 Online Now Sep 16, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Are there toilets on the train from Malaga Airport to Fuengirola? Also does anyone know the cost of a taxi transfer from Malaga airport to Cala de Mijas?

3 Answers Sep 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM
    • Wheelchair access on public transport

by millyone Online Now Sep 3, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Hi

I am thinking of booking a holiday in Fuengirola - Confortel Hotel - Are the public buses or train wheelchair accessible? - Are there taxis that can accommodate wheelchairs especially for wheelchair pick-up and set-down at airport at Malaga - Is it possible to hire adapted van/bus that would accommodate 5 people and 1 wheelchair.

I would be very grateful for any advice.

Kind regards: John Lyons

• Malaga Maria zambrano to fuengirola when trains are off?

by sarah110492 Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 3:53 AM

Hi I will be arriving at Maria zambrano station in Malaga and am looking to get to fuengirola however I will miss the last train by the time I get there. Is there any buses that go to fuengirola at that time. If so how much and how frequent are they? Thanks

3 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM
    • agujas's Profile Photo

christmas day in Fuengirola

by agujas Online Now Aug 27, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Will there be restaurant open Christnas day

2 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 5:42 AM
    • 1 Month apartment rental for mid to end of Jan to mid to end of Feb 2014

by jan_sykes Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Does anyone know of a nice 1 bedroom apt in Fuengirola near to the Marina area.
      Must have English TV, washing machine, twin beds ,Balcony , view. lift. provide linen and towels for 1 month.
      Many thanks Jan

1 Answer Mar 21, 2013 at 7:22 AM
    • malaga airport public bus

by prettyhappy Online Now Oct 4, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Hi we are on a budget and wish to know is there a bus from malaga airport to fuengerola ? we are astaying at club la costa marina del sol.

3 Answers Oct 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM
    • fuengirola to ronda

by christal1959 Online Now Aug 7, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Hi
      We are going to fuengirola in November, we would like a day trip to ronda. Which is the best way to get there.

Thanks

3 Answers Aug 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
    • IHenderson's Profile Photo

Boat to Benalmadena

by IHenderson Online Now Aug 3, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Does anyone know how much it is to take the boat from Fuengirola to Benalmadena? How often do they run? Are there any other towns reachable by boat and if so how much does it cost?

Thank you.
      IHenderson

3 Answers Aug 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM
    • SORHUS's Profile Photo

last minute question for La Cala De Mijas

by SORHUS Online Now Jul 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM

i know its a bit last minute, but heard it was going to be a festival in la cala and other towns around (the virgen del carmen), I wonder what time the festival starts.... some said 5 pm other 9 pm so a bit confused here :-)

Transport

by IHenderson Online Now Jul 1, 2012 at 5:40 AM

What is the best way to get around this area the train or the bus? Can you buy a Bono Card for the bus? Do the ticket machines at Malaga airport train station accept notes or is it coins only, and how much is the fare to Fuengirola? Also any recommendations for days out using public transport would be appreciated. Thank you for help.

IHenderson.

5 Answers Jul 10, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Euro Exchange

by IHenderson Online Now Jul 1, 2012 at 5:24 AM

Can anyone tell me the rate of exchange for sterling into euro's in Fuengirola, also where is the best place to exchange money. Thank you.

IHenderson

4 Answers Jul 10, 2012 at 11:25 AM
    • AngusG's Profile Photo

taxi fare

by AngusG Online Now Jun 7, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Hi,does anyone know how much a taxi costs from fuengirola train station to fuengirola beach apartments?

1 Answer Jun 7, 2012 at 6:43 PM
    • party

by tperk Online Now May 20, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Hi

We are having an afternoon 80th birthday lunch in Los Bolichos and would like to know of anywhere that would cater. We do not really want to cook so would be interested in any ideas.

Thelma

3 Answers Jun 9, 2012 at 5:09 AM
    • Nightlife

by HarrySpiers Online Now Apr 25, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I'm staying in a Hotel called Gardenia Park in Feunegirola and would like to know how far away is where all the bars and nightclubs are?

1 Answer Apr 26, 2012 at 7:15 AM
    • Travelling in April

by Cia2012 Online Now Mar 19, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Hi.
      My friends and I are travelling to Funegirola in April and have booked to stay at the La Jabega apartments. We already know these apartments are in a great location. But we realised afterwards that it had no pool :) Does anyone know if a hotel near it do concessions or at least do a deal with the La Jabega so we could use there pool n loungers?
      Also we were going to get the train into the centre when we arrive any advice would be helpful :)
      Thanks

3 Answers Mar 20, 2012 at 1:32 AM
    • Beach Info

by Beachlover33 Online Now Mar 3, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Does anyone have any idea who owns the beach loungers and toilet facilities on the beach? I understand you havee to pay for the pleasure of using both. Is it run by the local authority or private owners who run these?

1 Answer Mar 3, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    • Christmas Day arriving 3 o'clock, any restaurants open?

by celiaspain Online Now Sep 21, 2011 at 1:47 AM

Hi. We are two couples planning to stay in Fuengirola over Christmas this year. Problem is my sister is flying in from Belgium on Christmas Day, arriving around 3pm. Do you know if any restaurants will be open at that time or does everything shut down? Also anything open on Boxing Day? Thanks in advance for any info.

1 Answer Sep 10, 2012 at 7:02 AM
    • Los Amigos Beach Club

by pupskaloo Online Now Aug 29, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Hello ~ I will be staying at the Los Amigos Beach Club in Mijas Costa and about 2 miles away from Fuengirola. Does anyone have any recommendations in general for the area? We would like to explore as much as possible. Also, do you think we should rent a car, or would we be ok with public transportation?

2 Answers Aug 30, 2011 at 2:38 AM
    • gerardmush's Profile Photo

apartment

by gerardmush Online Now May 27, 2011 at 12:21 PM

I am looking for a short stay apartment on sea front for my elderly mother fairly near Malaga airport. Is temperature bearable late June/early July? She loves to eat out. Is the town walkable-mobility is not great.

1 Answer May 27, 2011 at 2:52 PM
    • English speaking guide needed on March 24th 2011

by Kentandersen Online Now Mar 9, 2011 at 6:45 AM

We are a group of 32 Danes going by bus from Fuengirola to visit a hydro electric power station we do not need technical translation, but only to be able to communicate with the staff at the plant.

We can offer 450euro for the task Starting from apartment PYR in Fuengirola at 8.30 we expect to be back around 14.00.

You may reply to ka@sde.dk

Kind regards
      Kent Andersen

13 Answers Mar 10, 2011 at 9:47 AM
    • which train station

by mollyo1965 Online Now Mar 8, 2011 at 4:55 AM

I am travelling to Fuengirola in April with three friends and staying at Hi Gardiena Hotel in Fungirola and i was just wondering which train station should we get off at as some reviews say hotel in in Torreblanca.

Thanks

3 Answers Mar 28, 2011 at 6:42 AM
    • transport taxi/bus

by 4green Online Now Feb 19, 2011 at 8:55 AM

H I'm going to be staying in the Mijas golf area and intend to get the train from
      the airport to Fuengirola. Can anyone advise if there is a bus that goes to the area or recommend a reliable taxi firm ( an idea of cost would be really helpful)
      Many Thanks

• Eating out

by camyrag Online Now Feb 2, 2011 at 1:53 AM

We have booked a weeks holiday in April, self catering, however we don't arrive till 10pm, what is the likelyhood of any shops still being open?, or for the night, will there be any restaurants open till late? Many Thanx

6 Answers Mar 28, 2011 at 6:44 AM