Frydlant

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• senior tickets for attractions

Prague May 15, 2015 at 1:44 PM

Are Canadians eligible to purchase senior tickets to attractions such as Prague castle?
      If so what ID is accepted? Are driver's licenses accepted or must we show passports?
      If only passports would a photocopy be okay?

Thanks, Jean

more
    • LindaH57's Profile Photo

Manetin Accommodation

Czech Republic May 12, 2015 at 1:55 AM

Hi anyone been cycling near Manetin in the Czech Republic? I am planning a weekend of cycling in the Prirodni National Park near Pilzen in the Czech Republic. I wondered if anyone had done something similar and had some recommendations on where to stay?

more
    • Ashi_M's Profile Photo

Anyone in Prague from June 28 - July 1?

Prague May 4, 2015 at 3:03 AM

I am travelling to Prague during these dates and I'm currently making my reservations. Would like to know if anybody would be in Prague at that time and if so, would love to catch up with you and go sight seeing :)
      Please do drop me a message!

Thanks,
      Ashi

more
    • Sports Bar/Pub in Prague (Basketball)

Prague Apr 24, 2015 at 3:05 AM

Hey!

I will be in Prague on 15-17 May 2015 and I would like to watch Euroleague Final Four live at a Sports Pub/Bar in Prague. Any ideas of who broadcasts live basketball :) ?

more
    • outdoorz13's Profile Photo

Renting bicycles in Prague

Prague May 7, 2015 at 7:05 PM

Hello, We will be in Prague in June. We were wondering if there is somewhere nearby that is nice to ride bicycles to for half day or so. A relaxing pretty ride through country, not busy roads or industrial areas. Maybe a lake or a river or a small quaint village or town. Also need a recommendation on where to rent the bicycles. Thank you.

more