Frutillar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Minibus to San Pedro

Calama May 4, 2015 at 3:48 PM

2015 how much is the minibus from airport to San Pedro?

more
    • veerzaara's Profile Photo

General Questions

Easter Island May 6, 2015 at 8:11 PM

1) I would like to know if I have to pick up my luggage (one piece) once I arrive in Santiago, Chile and recheck my luggage for the flight to Easter Island? (I am arriving from the U.S.)

2) Do I have to purchase a national park ticket (not certain if this is the correct name for it) at the airport in order to enter the parks?

3) Is it still possible to get an Easter Island passport stamp?

4) And my final questions: Do most of the restaurants prefer Chilean pesos rather than American dollars? And how

much should I budget approximately for lunch and dinner each day?

Thank you in advance for any answers you can provide!

more
    • which stop to get off from the airport bus in SCL to catch the Hop on hop off bus?

Santiago May 23, 2015 at 6:24 AM

Staying in Santiago for about 12 hours and wanted to go into the city. Which airport bus stop would be ideal to get off in Santiago to get on the hop-on hop off day for the day?

more

Safety for Solo Female Traveler

Easter Island May 4, 2015 at 7:23 AM

If this has already been addressed on another forum that I haven't read yet, I apologize. I will be traveling to Easter Island the last week of May 2015. I have a tour guide for two full days and one half day, but I would like to explore the island alone on the fourth day and in the evening. Is this safe to do for a solo female traveler? Thanks!

more

Reciprocity Fee for U.S. Citizens?

Easter Island May 20, 2015 at 6:29 AM

Does anyone know if Chile did in fact end the $160 reciprocity fee for U.S. citizens who travel to Easter Island via Santiago, Chile? Thanks!

more