Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• broadcalling's Profile Photo

drive from seattle to sfo

Seattle May 4, 2015 at 8:05 AM

so this is my first time in the US.

I have heard that the drive from seattle to Sfo is spectacular - the thing is i have never driven a left hand drive vehicle and dont know the rules of the road there

is it doable / advisable?

what other ways can i get to Sfo from Seattle - dont want to fly since I wont see the country side then.

akshat

more
    • 2-3 Day Itinerary

Seattle May 10, 2015 at 11:05 PM

I was hoping to plan a trip to Seattle sometime in early June from Saturday to Sunday (or Monday) and was hoping to determine the best itinerary to be able to visit each of the places below:

Space Needle
      Woodland Zoo
      Seattle Aquarium
      Argosy Cruise
      Chihuly
      Pike Place Market
      Safeco Field (Sunday game 1pm)

What would be the ideal schedule to maximize my time?

Thanks!

more
    • pn1's Profile Photo

Traditional USA diner experience: Seattle

Seattle May 8, 2015 at 12:38 PM

I am making a brief (24 hour) visit to Seattle and would like to enjoy a traditional diner experience, both for dinner on a Saturday evening and breakfast on Sunday. I am staying at the Roosevelt Hotel but am happy to walk or use public transport. I won't have a car on this trip. I really enjoy eating at such establishments and would appreciate any tips or suggestions.

Paul in Australia

more
    • Searching for King & I artist Northwest style

by lindyb Online Now Jul 12, 2014 at 10:02 AM

I have a wonderful piece of art done in the Northwest style entitled Bear with Salmon, and the signature is King & I-- does anyone know anything about it? I saw that there was a King & I gallery in Friday Harbor at one time.... Thanks, anything that you can tell me would be helpful.

1 Answer Jul 13, 2014 at 12:07 AM
    • San Juan Airlines

by rbrowne Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 2:30 AM

Hi there,

Would anyone have an email address for San Juan Airlines. I am living in Ireland and so the 'toll free number' does not work from here.

Many thanks.

Rebecca

2 Answers Jul 14, 2010 at 4:21 AM
    • lcat61's Profile Photo

Friday Harbor to Vancouver BC

by lcat61 Online Now Mar 9, 2009 at 12:13 PM

What is the easiest way to get from Friday Harbor to Vancouver BC in September?

1 Answer Mar 9, 2009 at 3:12 PM
    • the_p0et's Profile Photo

Victoria to Friday Harbor

by the_p0et Online Now Jan 24, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Is there any way of getting from Victoria to Friday Harbor in Feb? I see that the Victoria Express ferry doesn't start until June and the Victoria Clipper doesn't start until May.

Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 24, 2009 at 4:39 PM