Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Airport transportation

Marseille Sep 12, 2015 at 1:30 PM

What are the options of getting from the airport to a Vieux Port area hotel?

• Ideas for activities

Nice Sep 29, 2015 at 10:29 AM

I am travelling to Nice on the 15th October for 5 nights and am looking for ideas to fill my day while I am there. I am stating in the Port of Nice and travelling alone so just looking for any hint and tips you may have.

• Mermaid2013's Profile Photo

Car rental

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Sep 26, 2015 at 5:01 PM

when renting a car do most people choose to include the CDW Collision Damage Waiver and Theft Protection that is offered? I haven't checked with my local insurance company yet to see if they cover anything while abroad but just started looking at cars tonight and was wondering.

• Most convenient hotel

Nice Sep 30, 2015 at 10:29 AM

visiting end of december! wanted to know which hotels are the most convenient and close to everything! thanks!

• Looking for a place to stay in Provence for 3 months

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Sep 29, 2015 at 3:14 PM

My husband and I (both in our mid 30's) want to spend 3 months in Provence with our small dog. We want to be outside of a city center near vineyards, but be close enough to walk, bike, or take a short bus ride into a major city as we won't have a car. I was thinking maybe near Avignon, but I would love to hear other suggestions. Our budget is $1000 USD per month. Is this realistic? Also, is France pretty dog friendly? Thanks!