Freiburg im Breisgau Travel Answers

change location

Looking for a flat during Juni and Juli 2004

by Ingibjorg Online Now Feb 27, 2004 at 1:47 PM

Hi everybody! I am planning to stay for a two months in Germany this summer and I am wondering if anyone know how to find a small appartment (ferienwohnung) near Keiserstuhl. I have some friends down there but I don´t want to live with them for such a long time (one week is one thing but two months, then you need your privacy). Does anyone know about nice flat near Ihringen where I can enjoy lovely german summer with my german friends and also work dayly on my computer online! I would be very greatful if you can point me out something! Thanks, Ingibjorg

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • 78Eva's Profile Photo

Re: Looking for a flat during Juni and Juli 2004

by 78Eva Online Now Feb 28, 2004 at 2:19 AM

Hi there, I might have some useful advice for you. My parents stay down there all the time, and try to stay as cheaply as possible. They have two places where they always go back to because they like it so much: 1. On a winery (holiday flat), right near Kaiserstuhl: Oskar Mangel Weingut Mangel Winterstrasse 4 Kiechlingsbergen 79346 Endingen Tel: 07642 3363 2. Outside Freiburg: Gertrud Kenk Hasenbuckweg 10 79299 Wittnau Tel: 0761 40 38 21 Both owners are very very nice and might also give you special prices if you stay for that long.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Freiburg im Breisgau