Freeport

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a guide

Chicago Jan 25, 2015 at 3:55 PM

I am plannig to go to Illinois but Its going to be my first time in the USA, Iam going to do a Course and I need a person who help me to know the city and (better if speaks spanish because I am latin) explain me the way to go from the hotel to the School. Please could you recomend someone or tell me where I can find this kind of service???

thanks a lot

more
    • need touristic help

Chicago Jan 29, 2015 at 3:44 PM

Please I am planing to go to Illinois and It would be mi first time in USA, Im going to attend a Course and I like to know if there is a person or a service that you can recomend me to help me to know a little bit of the city and that explain me the best way to go from the course to my hotel. (I am latin so if speaks spanish it would be great)

Thank you for your response

more
    • LOCAL CUBS GAME

Chicago Jan 13, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Amongst our visit to Chicago we are keen on attending a Cubs game at their home ground one evening. What is best website to purchase from (we only want 1 session)? What seats should we aim for without spending moonbeams?
      Thanks again for your help.

more
    • Is Chicago South side 91 street safe? Any hotels in the area? St Jude Shrine.

Chicago Jan 22, 2015 at 2:37 AM

Need to visit The National Shrine of St. Jude it is located at 3200 East 91st Street in the South Chicago. Is this a safe neighborhood. Any ideas to lodging in this area??
      Or Driving to this area by renting a car 2 ladies in her 60's
      Any Information is appreciated.

more
    • Local Knowledge

Chicago Jan 9, 2015 at 2:58 PM

Hi we are travelling from New Zealand (7-20May) to stay in & around Chicago. We love seeing/visiting things other than the stock standard touristy places. We enjoy outdoors, brewery's, adventure and the unusual. If you have any suggestions we would love to hear. :)

more