Freehold

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Approx Taxi cost from Hoboken to JFK

Hoboken Jan 21, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Hi, we are a Wedding group from the UK staying in Hoboken in the summer and I'm organising everyones departure for the end of the week. I'm trying to get approx price for a taxi from Hoboken to JFK for some of the more elderly people in the group. As we are all arriving together at Newark and I've arranged transport through the accommodation we're at I dont know about prices to JFK from Hoboken. We are all going separate ways at the end of the week & in this case public transport not an option as elderly couples, so just wanted to know what the taxi price might be and if it's for 4 + luggage would they need to take 2 separate taxis? any advice and info would be much appreciated.

more
    • Freeport pick-up/delivery service needed

by seaster2 Online Now Oct 26, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Is there a service available to pick-up and deliver an item in Freehold?

2 Answers Oct 26, 2011 at 4:37 PM
    • GET to MONMOUNTH COUNTY COURTHOUSE, Freehold by BUS + Maybe CAB

by cath607 Online Now Aug 20, 2011 at 3:11 PM

We need to be there (Court Street & Schanck Street) before 9:00am.

Will be staying by Route 71 in Sea Girt, NJ. Husband unable to walk much of a distance. Going to Family Court area. Nobody did anything wrong :-)

It looks like only some of the #836 buses from Asbury Park stop at the Courthouse, but can't tell which ones, or if any stop there before 9:00a.m.

Wouldn't you think they would? DOES ANYONE KNOW?

We might have to take a cab home. Would love to know of a good TAXI service from Freehold.

Any advice much appreciated. Thanks, Cath

6 Answers Aug 21, 2011 at 4:51 AM
    • Going to Freehold for a conference at Rutgers

by ld105 Online Now Oct 24, 2009 at 6:50 PM

What is the most efficient and cost effect way to get there from NYC. I have read the posts and plan to take the bus and taxi once I arrive. However after reading posts on this site I am concerned about safety.
      Any comments or suggestions?

2 Answers Jan 17, 2010 at 11:41 AM
    • blondie798's Profile Photo

Freehold guest post a question

by blondie798 Online Now Jul 15, 2009 at 8:55 PM

I am currently staying in Freehold for about 3 months while my husband works. My family is going to meet me in nyc and I need to find out the easiest way to travel to nyc from Freehold. Help.

4 Answers Jul 16, 2009 at 5:20 PM