Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• romantic place

Bloemfontein Jul 12, 2014 at 7:57 AM

Where in bloemfontein is a romantic place where i can take my fiance

1 Answer Jul 12, 2014 at 2:31 PM
    • Transport from Clarens to Pretoria

Free State Jun 25, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Hi, what is the easiest method of public transport for 2 people to get from Clarens to Pretoria (one way)? We need transport on Fri, 18 July 2014.
      Any input is appreciated,
      thanks, Anda .

3 Answers Jun 30, 2014 at 4:03 PM
    • Looking for scented candle store

Clarens Jan 30, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Hi all
      I am looking for the name and contact details of a store I visited whilst in Clarens in December.
      They stock all sorts of scented candles, fragrances and some jewellery. I have contacted Clarens Kado already and it seems it's not them. Does anyone have any ideas? It would be much appreciated!

1 Answer Feb 5, 2014 at 10:22 PM
    • Security of the Bloemfontein railway station

Bloemfontein Dec 12, 2013 at 5:06 AM

Hi everyone,

I am going to catch a train back to Johannesburg around 4am in the morning from Bloemfontein and plan to catch up a a bit of sleep from the night before INSIDE the Bloemfontein railway station.

Is the station safe enough to be inside overnight?

Thanks,

1 Answer Feb 19, 2014 at 3:49 PM
    • Tourist attractions

Bloemfontein Dec 4, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I will be coming to Bloemfontein for the very first time for Christmas holidays and would like to know which places are a must to see whilst there to enjoy my stay?

1 Answer Dec 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM
    • Transportation

Harrismith Aug 11, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Is there a shuttle service to the Alpine Heath resort about 50km away from Harrismith?

1 Answer Aug 11, 2013 at 3:14 AM
    • Transport from Bethlehem / Bloem / Fouriesburg to Pretoria

Free State Feb 28, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Does anyone know of transport from either Bethlehem, Bloem or Fouriesburg to Pretoria / Johannesburg within the next day or 2???

1 Answer Feb 28, 2012 at 4:50 AM
    • CatherineReichardt's Profile Photo

Recommendation for accommodation in the Bloem area

Bloemfontein Nov 5, 2011 at 3:25 AM

Hi
      We are a party of eight (two sprightly couples in their 70s plus a family of four with kids aged 8 and 5) looking for two nights accommodation in or around Bloem for the nights of 5th and 6th January 2012, which is proving to be surprisingly hard to find.
      Ideally we would prefer self catering, but otherwise affordable B&B or family-friendly hotel accommodation would be fine. We have our own transport, so we don't necessarily need to be in the city - we would also consider something in the Kimberly vicinity, although this wouldn't be first choice.
      Any ideas?
      Regards
      Cathy

4 Answers Nov 28, 2011 at 2:37 AM
    • Transport options between Harrismith and Kroonstad

Free State Apr 27, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Hello

Within my planning for South Africa trip I have encountered a problem. I think it is not such a big thing, but surprisingly I can`t find anything on the net concerning the transport options between the towns of Harrismith and Kroonstad in Free State.

I plan to visit Northern Drakensberg (Mont-aux-Sources, Sentinel, etc.), after them, by hotel transport to Harrismith, but from Harrismith, it seems, there is no publicly available transportation.

Thanks in advance for any kind of advice or information.

3 Answers Apr 29, 2011 at 7:16 AM
    • MOVING TO PARYS

Parys Apr 22, 2011 at 7:35 AM

Looking for property in and around Parys. Never been there as an adult. What is it like to live there? Work wise? such as pharmacies. Fishing etc for my huby and me, I even love fishing.

2 Answers Apr 22, 2011 at 11:22 PM
    • Spa info

Parys Nov 22, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Could you please send me information of any spas that you could recommend in or near Parys

• Chris_elliott57's Profile Photo

J'burg to Bloemfontein

Free State May 14, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Hi me and my mate are arriving in Jo'burg international airport in June and are wondering the different ways of getting to Bloemfontein from here? How hard is it to travel on trains, buses, etc, or is it best to get a flight? How much would it be to rent a car?

Also what would people recommend doing here?
      cheers

5 Answers Jun 14, 2009 at 11:02 AM
    • Botanical Gardens

Bloemfontein Sep 18, 2007 at 1:03 AM

I will be attending a conference in Bloemfontein and will unable to view the gardens during the day. I have noted that moonlight walks are sometimes planned .. are any scheduled for the period of the 24th to the 28th of September 2007?

• The Article on the Bloemfontein Waterfront

Bloemfontein Sep 11, 2007 at 3:13 AM

When last did you go to the Bloemfontein Waterfront my friend?

• ????

Franshoek Dec 24, 2002 at 12:20 PM

What's going on? I posted a Q here yesterday, and I've received a reply but I can't read it, and I can't even find my original posting anymore. Was it something I said? Here's the question again: "Has anyone been to any "self-catering" cottages in Franschhoek? The guidebook I have recommends Klein Dassenberg, Blueberry Hill, Owl Cottage, and several others. The prices quoted are only a bit more expensive than a private room at a hostel, and they sound really nice. Was wondering if they really are as nice as they are described, for such a low price? any recommendations?"

6 Answers Jan 11, 2003 at 6:45 AM