Fredericksburg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lake Maury Turtles

Newport News Apr 11, 2014 at 9:49 AM

We want to visit Newport News when the Lake Maury turtles become active this spring. Can you tell me if they are active now or when they might be expected to be ? We like to watch them from the footbridge near the Mariners Museum...and visit the museum as well and dine on wonderful seafood in Newport News. Thank you, Gregory

more
    • shuttle service or car and driver

Norfolk Apr 15, 2014 at 4:34 AM

Is there a shuttle service from norfolk airport to either port haywood or gloucester ? Or is there any other way to travel to these places other than driving.

more
    • Tours in Fredericksburg

by paulabeller Online Now Oct 5, 2013 at 4:21 PM

We heard there was a horse drawn tour of Fredericksburg. Has this been replaced by the Trolley tour

3 Answers Oct 5, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    • Info on Fredericksburg Streets, neighborhood, and Hotel location

by DocHolliday Online Now Apr 7, 2004 at 12:16 PM

My wife and I will be visiting later on this year. We have narrowed our choices of hotels to the Best Western at 2205 William Street and the Best Western on 3000 Plank Rd. , the Comfort Inn on 5422 Jefferson Davis Ave., the Holiday Inn at 564 Warrenton rd. and finally the Wingate Inn on 20 Sandford dr. Any help would be greatly appreciated or any info on where I can find out for myself. We just want to make sure these hotels are in a good part of town and how close they are to the battlefields and such. Thanks again for any information.

2 Answers Jun 23, 2007 at 11:56 PM