change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• littlelawyer's Profile Photo

Is October too late to visit?

Denmark Yesterday

I'm thinking of visiting Denmark in late Sept / October. Clearly I'm not after hot weather, but how cold does it get this time of year e.g. at night? Do many of the main tourist attractions close out of season? I'd like to see Copenhagen and a few places around, relying mainly on public transport if possible. Thanks for any thoughts! L

more
    • Information about Dogs

Copenhagen Jul 19, 2015 at 11:26 PM

Are there any places that are dog friendly in Denmark? Looking for information regarding upcoming trip with family of 5 (including 3 children) whether or not bringing our family pet is a good idea if there are friendly places to visit with the dog. Not really wanting to board the dog but also wanting to vacation. Areas of interest right now are Tivoli gardens, city centre walks, Roskilde, and staying in Greve.
      Thanks

more
    • 2 questions: train travel in South Jutland and overnight accommodations near Odense

Denmark Jul 17, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Hi... My son and I will be in Denmark next week and don't have all of our transport and housing figured out yet.

We'd like to get from Billund or Kolding to the Blavand and Romo beaches. How is the public transport? Should we just hire a car? Also, is there a good two or three day public transport pass?

And... What's a good inexpensive (we don't need frills) place to stay in or near Odense?

Thank you!

more
    • Day tour for 4 adults and 3 children

Copenhagen Jul 9, 2015 at 9:18 AM

we are arriving at Copenhagen airport on Monday, August 10, 2015 at 9:00am and wish to take a city tour. we will have 7 bags and 7 carry-ons as well as 4 children between the ages 9 to 12. Is there a van available with a guide for 4 to 5 hours before we board our cruise. This will be our first visit to Copenhagen. Any suggestions?..Ashok from Toronto, Canada

more