Fraserburgh

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• May Day Sunday

Oban Apr 27, 2015 at 1:41 PM

im thinking of spending a night in Oban for mayday with my partner for a change of scenery. I live just outside fraserburgh where during May Day Sunday all the bars have bands and other entertainment and wondered what Oban has to offer during this day ?

more
    • visit to isle of skye

Scotland Apr 30, 2015 at 4:14 AM

Hi all
      After reading so many reviews from you all i have decided to visit isle of skye. Pl tell should i go with a 3 day tour by Timberbush.as I will be using public transport. If not then is it possible to move of our own I mean the transportation and all will be convenient. I have booked 2nights stay in portree. This is in july.

more
    • Hellen79's Profile Photo

A few hours in Edinburgh

Edinburgh Apr 29, 2015 at 7:43 AM

Hello
      Can you tell me what is possible to do in a few hours from 7 am to 3 pm in Edinburgh?
      Is it maybe possible to go to Glasgow or St Andrews?
      Is it possible to go to Arthur's seat early in the morning? How long does it take from Masson House to get to Arthur's seat?
      Thank you very much!

more
    • Trip to isle of skye

Isle of Skye Apr 14, 2015 at 11:41 AM

I am from Mumbai and visiting London in May. I am planning a trip to Isle of sky from 23-25th May (leave 22nd night and reach back London by 25th evening), so can someone suggest how i should travel to isle of sky and what i can do in the limited time? (Budget constrains, so please advise a trip where expenditure would be moderate)

more
    • Cdubrose's Profile Photo

Slowest season

Scotland Yesterday

Looking to travel to Scotland but would like to go in the off season. Much into historical monuments and the beautiful landscape but don't want to be bothered by huge crowds of tourists. Thank you

more
    • vancouvergal85's Profile Photo

Road Trip Around Scotland

Scotland Apr 22, 2015 at 3:17 PM

Hello,

Currently I am planning a road trip throughout Scotland. I have planned my basic itinerary but I was hoping for some input to see if it is doable and/or if any adjustments should be made. My dates are from August 22 - September 12. So far I have the following planned:

2 nights in Edinburgh for the festival (accommodations already booked)
      2 nights in Loch Lomond area
      3 nights in Oban
      3 nights on the Isle of Skye
      2 nights on the Isle of Harris and Lewis
      3 nights on the Orkney Islands
      2 nights in Inverness
      2 nights in Aviemore
      1 night in St. Andrews
      1 night in Edinburgh for an early morning flight

I am planning to rent a car on the way out of Edinburgh on August 24. I will be by myself (therefore doing all the driving) so I'm wondering if this route is doable or too ambitious? Have I left out any highlights/must stops?

Any recommendations on "must sees" along this route?

Much thanks in advance! :)

more
    • One week in Aberfeldy - suggestions

Aberfeldy Apr 11, 2015 at 5:56 AM

Hello, We have 7 days in Aberfeldy, have a car, would appreciate suggestions on what to do and where to go. We are walkers (easy-moderate) not hikers,not interested in shopping, would like to discover more about the real Scotland - we live in Australia. Would it be possible to do day trips to one of the islands eg.Mull and maybe Falkirk Wheel. Loch Katrine looks accessible. Any suggested walks in any area up to 10-15kms would be appreciated. Have done some research but TOO MANY TOO CHOOSE FROM so suggestions would be great. Thanks

more
    • Dabs's Profile Photo

Scotland in late August

Scotland Apr 30, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Just scheming right now but I think I'm going to try and go back to Scotland this summer. If it works out, Mr. Dabs will be doing a swim race in Loch Lomond in late August and from there I'd like to head north and the two places I've got on my list so far are Eilean Donan castle and the Isle of Skye. And my grandfather was born just outside of Glasgow so I may want to put that in there somewhere. I'm assuming we'd have to fly into Edinburgh, United flies straight into Edinburgh from Chicago for sure in the summer.

So if we do a round trip from either one and hit those two spots, what other places should I be looking at? Last summer I visited a lot of the castles in and around Edinburgh (Stirling, Linlithgow, Craigmillar) and I did a 1 day bus trip that went to Inveraray, Loch Awe, Doune so no need to revisit any of them.

more