Franklin Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a guide

Chicago Yesterday

I am plannig to go to Illinois but Its going to be my first time in the USA, Iam going to do a Course and I need a person who help me to know the city and (better if speaks spanish because I am latin) explain me the way to go from the hotel to the School. Please could you recomend someone or tell me where I can find this kind of service???

thanks a lot

more
    • Is Chicago South side 91 street safe? Any hotels in the area? St Jude Shrine.

Chicago Jan 22, 2015 at 2:37 AM

Need to visit The National Shrine of St. Jude it is located at 3200 East 91st Street in the South Chicago. Is this a safe neighborhood. Any ideas to lodging in this area??
      Or Driving to this area by renting a car 2 ladies in her 60's
      Any Information is appreciated.

more
    • LOCAL CUBS GAME

Chicago Jan 13, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Amongst our visit to Chicago we are keen on attending a Cubs game at their home ground one evening. What is best website to purchase from (we only want 1 session)? What seats should we aim for without spending moonbeams?
      Thanks again for your help.

more
    • Local Knowledge

Chicago Jan 9, 2015 at 2:58 PM

Hi we are travelling from New Zealand (7-20May) to stay in & around Chicago. We love seeing/visiting things other than the stock standard touristy places. We enjoy outdoors, brewery's, adventure and the unusual. If you have any suggestions we would love to hear. :)

more