Frankfurt

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train from Frankfurt Airport to Wuerzburg

by billtoliver Online Now Jul 20, 2015 at 2:03 PM

We will be taking a train from Frankfurt airport to Wuerzburg. After we clear customs is it difficult to find the train platforms? The airport is huge and from the maps it is not all that clear. Our train is an ICE leaving from platform 4 if that helps. The maps indicated that there were two train areas so I want to be sure we head to the right one.

more
    • Money Echange at Frankfurt Airport

by billtoliver Online Now Jul 20, 2015 at 1:59 PM

I need to exchange some cash for Euros after we land at Frankfurt airport. (We do not use ATMs). What do you suggest as the best place in the airport to do assuming there are multiple options.

more
    • Train from Frankfurt Airport to Wuerzburg

by billtoliver Online Now Jul 20, 2015 at 2:03 PM

We will be taking a train from Frankfurt airport to Wuerzburg. After we clear customs is it difficult to find the train platforms? The airport is huge and from the maps it is not all that clear. Our train is an ICE leaving from platform 4 if that helps. The maps indicated that there were two train areas so I want to be sure we head to the right one.

4 Answers Jul 21, 2015 at 1:25 AM
    • Money Echange at Frankfurt Airport

by billtoliver Online Now Jul 20, 2015 at 1:59 PM

I need to exchange some cash for Euros after we land at Frankfurt airport. (We do not use ATMs). What do you suggest as the best place in the airport to do assuming there are multiple options.

6 Answers Jul 24, 2015 at 5:51 AM