Franeker

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• immigration at schipo

Schiphol Jan 26, 2015 at 12:57 AM

im a uk citizen travelling from canada to amsterdam with a connecting flight to the uk so do i need to go through immigration as im pushed for time

more
    • 7_seconds's Profile Photo

online cake delivery - Nieuw Lekkerland

Rotterdam Jan 24, 2015 at 12:18 PM

hi,
      i need a cake to be delivered at the address in Nieuw Lekkerland. i understand it's a suburb of Rotterdam but i notice it's quite far. can someone help me with links of some good local bakeries that deliver cakes which i could order and pay online?
      it's urgent, thank you!

greets!

more
    • Keukenhof Gardens

Amsterdam Jan 25, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Hello during our holiday to Amsterdam we are going to visit Keukenhof Gardens, I am currently planning this day, transport choices etc we will be staying at Saphatistraat. Can anyone suggest a preffered plan of transport links.

more
    • Viking river cruises port

Amsterdam Jan 19, 2015 at 1:57 AM

Where do the Viking river cruise boats dock and can I easily roll my suitcase somewhere to buy transport tickets to go to my hotel once is get off the ship?

more
    • immigration at schipol

Schiphol Jan 26, 2015 at 1:05 AM

sorry a few mistakes in my question so i will try again .Im a uk citizen travelling from Canada to Schipol then on connecting flight to uk so do i need to go through immigration at Schipol or can i wait to do this once in the uk Reason im asking is im pushed for time between flights only got an hour

more
    • bus Amsterdam to frankfurt

Amsterdam Jan 5, 2015 at 11:18 PM

travlling in jun 15.cheap bus from Amsterdam to frankfurt

more
    • where is this place?

Netherlands Jan 18, 2015 at 6:37 AM

hi.. does anyone recognize this photos location? should be on the west, north or north-west coast of Netherlands

more
    • Taxi for 5 people from Airport

Amsterdam Jan 24, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Hello,
      I am traveling to Amsterdam in April with my husband & children, please could you tell me if Taxis for 5 are available at the airport or will I need to phone to order?

more
    • Can you recommend day trips in April for family with 3 children?

Amsterdam Jan 25, 2015 at 9:11 AM

Hi, we are planning our 1 week holiday in Amsterdam, so far we are looking to visit Keukenhof, Anne Frank House, Zoo, Vondel park. Can anyone recommend any other tours or visits, what do you think about cheese/clog tours?
      Are there places we can hire bikes for our children so they can ride in the park whilst we sit & watch the world go by?

more
    • looking for old photo location

Wageningen Jan 17, 2015 at 11:25 AM

hi everyone .. I have these 2 old photos from wageningen taken about 20 years ago! can anybody guess the location please?

more