Re: Campo Grande to Foz do Iguacu
The spots on the way Campo Grande-Foz do Iguaçu are:
* Corumbá (Overview by plane from Pantanal)
* Bonito (Watch the below link)
* Coxim (Rapids for canoeing in Rio Taquari)
* Aquidauana/Miranda (Fishing)
* Campo Grande (Tourism by railroad. Trem Pantaneiro from Campo Grande to Miran-
da. Watch the link below)
* Porto Murtinho (Boat voyage from Porto Murtinho to Ponta Porã). There is a
casino on the region. As gambling is forbidden in Brazil casino is on
bolivian land. Search for casino in Pedro Juan Caballero city, the twin bo-
livian city near Ponta Porã. There you may find tax free shoppings also.
Be the first to rate this answer!Was this helpful?