Foz do Iguaçu Travel Answers

change location

Bus from Iguazu to Bontito via Campo Grande

by SSASHoneymoon Online Now Jan 13, 2009 at 2:39 PM

My husband and I will be going to brazil in feb and we would like to find out the best way to do see Bonito from iguazu. We are looking to take the bus from iguazu to campo grande and then another to Bonito. Can you please send me some information on bus line information, schedule and the cost?
Thanks

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Bus from Iguazu to Bontito via Campo Grande

by cassiovieggore Online Now Jan 13, 2009 at 4:02 PM

appweb.antt.gov.br/sgp/src.b...

The upper link shows there are two brazilian bus companies serving Foz do Iguaçu and Campo Grande: Viação Nova Integração serves Foz do Iguaçu-->Sinop,
    but Campo Grande possibly is a place where the bus will stop. The other brazilian bus company is Expresso Vitoria do Xingu. I suggest to put someone through in order to be sure these pieces of information are OK for you.

cruzeirodosulms.com.br/canai...

The upper link shows the brazilian bus company that serves Campo Grande--> Bonito.
    All the roads are paved.
    I suggest some portuguese/spanish fluency in order to deal in Bus Stations.
    Good luck! Enjoy Brazil.
    Cassiovieggore

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Bus from Iguazu to Bontito via Campo Grande

by Ericos Online Now Jan 19, 2009 at 7:25 AM

You don't have to go to Campo Grande for reaching Bonito!!!
    There is a direct bus (company: Cruzeiro do Sul) that lies Foz do Iguaçu to Bonito and go further on to Corumbà.
    The trip goes via Dourados. Ask at the desk of the company in the "rodoviaria" of Foz do Iguaçu. It is possible that the bus goes via Cascavel but never to Campo Grande!! That would be a lost of time at least one day!!!
    Good luck

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines