Travel Answers
Fowey

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public transportation to Loo from St. Ives?

Saint Ives Dec 8, 2014 at 8:18 AM

We're a party of three seniors heading for St. Ives and wondered if there was bus service to Loo? We're travelling in early April of this coming year and would love to spend a night in Loo but dare not rent a car as we're from the US and the roads are daunting to us. Can anyone assist in public transportation information to Loo from St. Ives?

more
    • psychocy's Profile Photo

Fowey public transport?

by psychocy Online Now Mar 14, 2004 at 1:10 PM

Hello, I'm going to be stopping by Fowey a few weeks from now, on a backpacking trip. I was wondering if anyone knew what the local transportation situation is. My next solid destination is Marazion, which is fairly distant. Is there a service in town to get to St Austell, where I could catch a bus to Penzance near Marazion? Or is there a service that would take me directly there? Didn't see anything for a straight trip on National Express, etc. More interested in the Fowey-St Austell situation, because I know a service runs from there. Also, any must-see places around Fowey to add to my list? Very interested in castles, standing stones, ancient legends, etc. Thanks! Ken

4 Answers Apr 9, 2004 at 5:04 AM