Foshan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Trip to Foshan

by liewjanice Online Now Sep 11, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Will be making a trip to Foshan in October from Macau. How do I get there? Do I have to go to Zhuhai to take a bus? Please advise.Thank you.

4 Answers Sep 14, 2011 at 4:32 AM
    • dear friends pl advise

by sonnyk Online Now May 25, 2011 at 12:27 AM

first time in foshan shopping trip for full house pl advise where to stay for a week .priorty french provincal reproduction furniture , lights , antique reproductions ceramics ect. and soft furnishings
      which area has cheap hotel and good commute to furniture malls.
      street names for shopping for authentic teasets art ect..
      Thanks ton

• pl advise first time in foshan

by sonnyk Online Now May 19, 2011 at 5:17 AM

dear friends i need to stay in foshan 6 nights near chancheng nanhai cheap ac hotel or apartment will do transpotation near metroplus bus a must since i commute to pazhou fr work and wife does furniture shopping pl advise whats best way tpPAzhou complez and best locality in foshan for high end furniture

• greight's Profile Photo

What are your best things to do in Foshan

by greight Online Now Sep 25, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Hi all,

will be going to Foshan for about 5 days. I will have some meetings but will also have some time to check out the sites. I am staying at the Swissotel which i really enjoyed on my last trip there. Unfortunately i was unable to see any sites last time so am looking for advise on your best things to do.

Thanks!
      Brian

• How to get there ^_^

by fiol Online Now Nov 4, 2008 at 2:34 AM

Hi there.
      I'm planning to go to Foshan and Shunde in December. I will be staying in HK from 16-12 to january, and i really want to see a little of China.
      I will go to Gz for sure and if i understood well there are trains to go to Foshan..but...how to get to Shunde?
      I tried to find some informations in chinese websites or in the shunde website but it's too confusing. Can u help me?
      I know a little of chinese (mandarin)(i'm still learning it xD) so i dont it will be easy or not to ask infos around foshan.

11 Answers Nov 8, 2008 at 6:22 PM
    • supermick's Profile Photo

Hongkong Int'l airport to Foshan

by supermick Online Now Jul 27, 2008 at 2:05 AM

Is there a bus that goes directly to Foshan from Hongkong Int'l airport? I will travel to Foshan next month. I am considering staying at CITY HOTEL FOSHAN--is it a good hotel? Please let me know... Thanks!

11 Answers Nov 10, 2008 at 12:24 AM
    • Things to do...

by cgxohugs12 Online Now Apr 5, 2007 at 10:40 AM

Im doing a report on Foshan and I need to know what types of entertainment and dining are available. WHat types of restaurants and sites are there to see?

• lollipop18moon's Profile Photo

Dunhou Foshan Hotel

by lollipop18moon Online Now Apr 9, 2006 at 1:34 AM

Hi everyone,
      Has anybody stayed in this hotel before? Please let me know some comment about how it is? I'm considering staying there for convenience but worry about the comfort and facilities of the hotel.
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Nov 8, 2008 at 6:24 PM
    • Massage in Foshan

by senco96 Online Now Sep 29, 2005 at 1:05 PM

Can any one tell me where to go in foshan for a good all over body massage.
      I'm staying in the foshan hotel on the 6th of October.

2 Answers Sep 24, 2006 at 2:38 AM
    • syoka's Profile Photo

Foshan "Shunde"

by syoka Online Now Aug 23, 2005 at 1:36 AM

Hi!
      I have been living here for 2 months.... any good place for shopping? all i've been is Ronggui..

And... i am desperate for a good body massage.

Someone warned me not to go to just any spa coz.. there might be "For Men" only services.

Thanks a lot...

8 Answers Sep 24, 2006 at 2:41 AM
    • Zhongshan to Foshan

by theatregirl Online Now Jun 18, 2004 at 10:55 AM

I will be in Zhongshan in Sept. and read that Foshan is an "artist's community." I would like more information and any recommendations of what to see and where to go there. Also, how do you recommend getting there from Zhongshan? Thank you.

4 Answers Jul 25, 2004 at 12:27 AM
    • Textile City

by traveltrader Online Now Mar 30, 2004 at 4:39 PM

Can anyone tell me the address of the textile city in Foshan and how best to get there from Guangzhou? I would also like to know how to get to the wholesale underwear market in Yanbu. Please if you know this info, i would be grateful for your assistance as i will be in Guangzhou by the end of this week.