Foshan Travel Answers

change location

Trip to Foshan

by liewjanice Online Now Sep 11, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Will be making a trip to Foshan in October from Macau. How do I get there? Do I have to go to Zhuhai to take a bus? Please advise.Thank you.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • chinamonty's Profile Photo

Re: Trip to Foshan

by chinamonty Online Now Sep 12, 2011 at 3:21 AM

Yes from Macau going through Zhuhai is the most obvious way especially as the buses to Foshan leave from the bus depot just across the border. They take about three hours to get there. It also depends where in Foshan you want to go to. There are buses from Zhuhai to Shunde which is to the south of Foshan and may be more convenient depending where in Foshan you want to go to. The Foshan depot is called the Fenjiang Middle Road (FenJiang ZhongLu) depot i think (at least that is where it is located).
    Perhaps if you give better details of where in Foshan you want to end up I could be more specific as there are other bus depots as well but I am not sure whether they have services from Zhuhai but it is easy enough to check I think.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Trip to Foshan

by liewjanice Online Now Sep 12, 2011 at 7:31 PM

TQ so much for both of your replies.I've got it wrong as actually we want to go to "Chung San" Sorry I don't know mandarin. Thanks anyway.Regards.

by chinamonty Online Now Sep 13, 2011 at 3:51 AM

Good catch John. I hadn't considered Zhongshan but it should have rung bells!

by chinamonty Online Now Sep 14, 2011 at 4:32 AM

John - has the railway from Zhuhai to Guangzhou opened yet? I would think it would be getting close if it isn't. Will it go through Foshan centre?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines