Fort Worth

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dogs at Water Gardens?

by LisaA66 Online Now 16 hours ago

Can I bring my small dog (leashed) to the Fort Worth Water Gardens? Thanks!

1 Answer 15 hours ago
    • Dogs at Water Gardens?

by LisaA66 Online Now 16 hours ago

Can I bring my small dog (leashed) to the Fort Worth Water Gardens? Thanks!

1 Answer 15 hours ago
    • Where are some great places to go dancing in Fort Worth

by ricklet Online Now Feb 7, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Where is a good place to go dancing in Fort Worth? We like swing, rock & roll, and big band too. Just need nice and safe place to go.

• Best area to stay in Fort Worth

by Hulkster Online Now Jan 6, 2014 at 1:17 AM

Is it better to stay in the Stockyards area or Sundance Square?

1 Answer Jan 6, 2014 at 8:01 AM
    • Help!

by ljary Online Now Jul 20, 2011 at 11:44 AM

I am stuck in the Shenandoah Valley and I want to find the red and green jalapeno jelly I used to buy in Cowtown. How about a shop name or an e-mail address? P.S. If you live in Texas don't ever leave.

• Horseback Riding in Fort Worth

by JenniferLong Online Now Jul 20, 2011 at 8:47 AM

We are coming to Fort Worth soon and want to go on a trail ride. Benbrook Stables looks the best and is not as much as other trail riding barns. Just wondering how far Benbrook is from Fort Worth. Someone told me it is in Fort Worth and also just outside Fort Worth. If we are staying downtown, is it close?

1 Answer Jul 20, 2011 at 11:23 AM
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

any aussies out here that love state of origin?

by heidstar Online Now May 17, 2011 at 6:09 AM

Qantas airlines is now flying direct from Australia to Dallas...
      Like your Football, we love ours..
      Any aussies out there who love state of origin, and know where we can see the game, on tv!!! any pub,bar anything!! Its like your BOWL!!!
      australian network on your tv available anywhere?
      Probably no chance but no harm in asking!!!

• Daisylove's Profile Photo

Rodeo vs Bull Riding Show

by Daisylove Online Now Mar 21, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Hi,

Please pandon my ignorance. Can someone tell me what is the difference between the Rodeo show and Bull Riding Show? I am planning if I should continue with the bull riding show at 10pm after the Rodeo ends at 10pm. Thanks.

10 Answers Mar 31, 2011 at 11:02 AM
    • elmendorfs's Profile Photo

Best Area to Stay for downtown conference.

by elmendorfs Online Now Feb 11, 2011 at 1:15 PM

I'm attending a conference at the Downtown Hilton (815 Main Street) near the end of this month. Unfortunately, the conference rooms are all sold out at the Hilton. I've found reasonable "3 Star" hotels in just about every direction from this hotel, but I don't know which area would be best. My wife will be with me and it would be nice if there were interesting historical or outdoor things to see and do near where we stay...Downtown Fort Worth area, West Fort Worth area, South Fort Worth area, Forest Hill area, Lake Worth area, North Fort Worth area???

We have not been to Ft. Worth before, so we are looking forward to learning about a new area. Any "must do" suggestions would also be appreciated. We will only be there 4 days and really aren't much into city 'night life'.

THANKS!
      Fred

2 Answers Feb 11, 2011 at 1:38 PM
    • City Streets

by louriecummins Online Now Nov 20, 2010 at 6:48 AM

I have heard from several people that city streets is closed and is not reopening!! Is this true?

1 Answer Nov 20, 2010 at 7:32 AM
    • sundance square shopping

by beverlystrickland Online Now Apr 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM

how many miles is it to sundance shopping from the radisson fort worth hotel fossil creek? is it north or south east or west?

1 Answer Apr 3, 2010 at 2:02 PM
    • airport lovefield

by beverlystrickland Online Now Apr 3, 2010 at 10:48 AM

how many miles is it to lovefield airport from the radisson,and what would be the best way to get to the radisson from Lovefield airport?

2 Answers Apr 3, 2010 at 2:07 PM
    • maggiehill

by maggiehill Online Now Jul 6, 2009 at 6:43 AM

we are visiting ft. worth this month via the tre and want to ride the trolley to the arts district from the t & p station. Does the trolley stop at the dtation?

1 Answer Jul 6, 2009 at 7:56 AM
    • CesVT's Profile Photo

Budget accommodation in Fort Worth

by CesVT Online Now Aug 26, 2008 at 3:05 PM

Hi! I'm interested in attending the VT Texas Meet in Fort Worth on Sept. 26 to 28 and am looking for budget (yet still relatively central) accommodation... I've come across the Hotel Texas which is located at 2415 Ellis Avenue and would like to know whether the area is ok - esp. if I have to walk back in the evening...
      Any other suggestion is welcome too! :-)
      Thanks for your help!
      C├ęcile

17 Answers Oct 4, 2008 at 6:29 PM
    • Fort Worth Zoo

by marshachandler Online Now Jul 5, 2008 at 3:29 PM

Do you have half price admission on Wednesdays at the Fort Worth Zoo during the summer months or just during the school year?

2 Answers Jul 5, 2008 at 7:12 PM
    • Half price Wednesdays

by marshachandler Online Now Jul 5, 2008 at 3:23 PM

Do you offer half price on Wednesdays during the summer, or is that just for the school year?

1 Answer Jul 5, 2008 at 3:51 PM
    • Cards from Fort Worth Stockyards Museum

by patbruch Online Now Dec 7, 2007 at 7:45 AM

When we were in Ft. Worth for the Stock Show and Rodeo last Feb. I purchased some cards in the museum or gift shop which have a copyright of: Rodeo Rascals, design by Memory Imprints. I'm unable to find information about ordering more of them. Can you help me?

1 Answer Dec 12, 2007 at 8:05 AM
    • pipsqueak's Profile Photo

where to go for some great barbeque in Fort Worth?

by pipsqueak Online Now Jul 27, 2007 at 8:33 AM

We are going to Fort Worth soon, where is a place to get some authentic Texas barbeque, not a chain, but some place with a screen door, paper plates and a line halfway around the building.

3 Answers Aug 1, 2007 at 8:30 AM
    • Dallas vs Forth Worth

by pats2007 Online Now Jun 14, 2007 at 6:21 PM

Myself and a group of 30 year olds will be coming down for the Pats/ cowboys game in October. We are basically wondering if we are better off staying in Dallas or Ft. Worth. We will be there from Wed- Monday and have been doing trips like this for almsot 10 years. We are mainly concerned with the nightlife and having a real good time away from our "normal" lives. I have been to both Dallas and Ft Worth, but both stays were very brief. Any suggestiions? Bars, clubs, western theme, costs, hotels... Anything will help. Thanks!

• sightseeing on the way to Fort Worth

by ohsobright Online Now Apr 28, 2007 at 1:17 AM

Hi, we want to drive to Fort Worth when we are over in Austin. can anyone tell me the best route to take, any places worth seeing to stop at en route?
      Thanks

2 Answers May 6, 2007 at 9:03 AM
    • Ft. Worth Zoo

by ddowsey Online Now Apr 1, 2007 at 7:38 AM

How much does it cost? Also, what is a group reat?

Thank you,
      Diane Dowsey

1 Answer Apr 2, 2007 at 8:26 AM
    • How close to Arlington is Fort Worth?

by cherylrf Online Now Feb 1, 2007 at 1:40 PM

Will be in Arlington next weekend and from the map it looks pretty close to FW. Am I correct about this? Must I have a car to get around? Also I've heard that Lincoln Square is a good shopping place. Again is this correct? Thanks for the info.
      Cheryl

3 Answers Feb 2, 2007 at 11:20 AM
    • Relocating to fortworth

by lafangasardar Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 9:06 PM

Hi

I am relocating to Fortworth, Texas later in june 06.
      I am looking to rent an apt in the Fortwoth area. Are there any particular areas that I should stay away from, likewise what are the better places to rent?

ANy help useful

Thanks

• ickle_hobit's Profile Photo

Fort Worth - November

by ickle_hobit Online Now Feb 21, 2006 at 11:15 AM

Hi

I am considering a trip to Fort worth in November.

Could you please tell me:

(1) What the weather is generally like in November

(2) Whether any of you have stayed at Etta's Place (this is where I am looking at staying because I have read it is difficult to get to downtown from a lot of motels because of the highways) so presumeably, as this is in Sundance Square, it will be the best place to stay for the nightlife and travelling to all Fort Worth has to offer. Is Sundance Square a safe place to stay?

(3) How long to stay for. I am thinking of 4-5 nights. Is this long enough? Perhaps I could put in a day trip to Dallas, as I believe it is about an hour away on the train.

Any advice would be welcome.

Helen

6 Answers Apr 22, 2006 at 9:46 AM
    • Fingers are crossed I get the job!

by enurse Online Now Feb 4, 2006 at 3:45 PM

I'm hoping to be offered a postition at Cook's Children Hospital. My interview will be the middle of February. I'm single, no kids, 30 yrs old, have a super little dog, and am not so fond of big city living (a nature girl). Does anyone have any helpful advice on where I should look to buy a house? Or maybe I should back up and ask first if I should even want to move to your city. I'll be so happy to hear anybody's input. Thanks a bunch! Oh yea... I also don't want to drive much more than about 35 min. to work each day.

2 Answers Feb 5, 2006 at 2:03 PM
    • Moving to Fort Worth

by jwodae Online Now Sep 17, 2005 at 11:16 PM

I'm moving to FW soon and I wanted to live in downtown since I'll be working at Belknap and Henderson, so that I can just WALK to work! ;)

Any recommendations for apartments? What to watch for, if I live downtown? Is it relatively safe at night?

Any input will be welcome! Thanks!!

• Waht's the 76103 zip like?

by R.Jones Online Now Aug 27, 2005 at 9:46 AM

Moving to Fort Worth and beginning to house hunt.

What can you tell me about the Northeast area of metro Fort Worth.

Specifically the 76103 zip.

We are accustomed to living in urban areas having lived in downtown Kansas City, but not comfortable with over the top "hood".

Thoughts?

1 Answer Sep 18, 2005 at 12:07 AM
    • Should I live in Fort Worth?

by R.Jones Online Now Aug 18, 2005 at 8:34 AM

My wife and I are moving to north TX in the next couple of months.

We're trying to decide whether to live in Austin or Fort Worth.

Here's why

AUSTIN

Pros:

1) Super cool vibe
      2) Great live music

Cons:

1) Crowded.
      2) Maybe has outgrown it's infastructure
      3) Housing costs

FORT WORTH

Pros:

1) Great housing costs
      2) Seems to be a "real" sort of town.
      3) We lived in Kansas City and Ft. Worth seems similar but better.

Cons:

1) Is it too much of a "Cow Town"?
      2) ????

So what do we have right and where are we wrong?

Suggestions?

Thanks a ton!

RJ

2 Answers Aug 20, 2005 at 10:52 PM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Rodeo

by GUYON Online Now Jan 8, 2005 at 5:40 PM

We will be in FW in late March 2005 and we wish to attend a rodeo. Is there a performance during this period ? Thanks

3 Answers Jan 10, 2005 at 9:18 AM
    • Fort worth Loop 820

by barney982 Online Now Jan 7, 2005 at 1:31 PM

Me and my boyfriend are visiting the Fort worth area in October and are staying at the studioplus hotel in Fossil Creek. Could anybody tell me a bit more about safety in the NE Loop 820 area, I've heard the east part is a bit unsafe and need to make sure this is ok.

1 Answer Jan 11, 2005 at 8:45 AM