Fort Worth Travel Answers

change location

Breakfast and meals

by serg_juv Online Now Mar 6, 2003 at 10:57 AM

I'd like to know where can I have both: -breakfasts -lunchs and dinners in the area near Houston Street?. I'm searching for places with a good price. Please, specify if possible the approximate amount of money (in order to assess my budget). Thanks in advance

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Jagermeister's Profile Photo

Re: Breakfast and meals

by Jagermeister Online Now Mar 21, 2003 at 8:05 AM

Houston Street (in Fort Worth, there is also a Houston street in downtown Dallas) borders Sundance Square on one side. For great Mexican food and kick-ass margaritas DO NOT miss Mi Cocina. It is on Main Street, half a block south of Sundance Square. Also, if you are bringing your wallet with you and in the mood for some red meat, you must go to Texas de Brasil. It is an all you can eat churrascaria and you will never forget your experience. Believe me...you will need to loosen your belt a notch or two before leaving. I am not familiar with breakfast places in the area that you will be staying other than in the hotels. The Worthington, though expensive, has a decent brunch. Also check out the Flying Saucer, which is right inside Sundance Square. They have like over 400 beers...many on tap.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines