change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Scarabandy's Profile Photo

Unidentified Giant Beetle in Albuquerque

New Mexico Yesterday

Something may have gone wrong with my previous post ... I'll try again.
      While I was on holiday in the Southwest in 2010, I had a bus transfer in Albuquerque. I had a smoke outside the station and saw a huge, huge beetle that was slowly crowling forward. I always believed it was some sort of a giant cockroach, but I can't find anything on the internet that even looks like it. Since I took no pictures, people have a hard time believing it... but I know what I saw. Can anyone tell me more about this giant insect?! It must have been about 11 inches long.

Scarabandy

more
    • zoo hopping

Santa Fe May 23, 2015 at 6:43 AM

any good zoos between denver and santa fe? i will already have done Denver Zoo. planning to drive down toward Santa FE.

more
    • santa fe railway

Santa Fe May 15, 2015 at 11:35 AM

Could anyone please tell me whtehr the old santa fe railway ( Atchison- Topeka) trip to lamy is still operating and if so how can I get tickets.
      many thanks,
      Patsyl

more
    • One day in Santa Fe

Santa Fe May 13, 2015 at 7:30 AM

We are planning a trip to Colorado. We've never been to New Mexico and would like to spend one day in Santa Fe just to get an idea of what it is like there.

We would like some ideas of what to do there in one day to enjoy the highlights. We are older adults.

more