change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kid activities

Vero Beach Mar 24, 2014 at 1:37 PM

march31-april 6
      I'm looking for activities to share w/my 7r. old grandson & 5 yr. old granddaughter
      while they're here in vero beach, FL

more
    • Panama City Beaches vs Siesta Key Beaches

Florida Yesterday

Hi, thanks for reading. Researching possible vacation spots for a June 2015 Family vacation...wife 2 girls (6,8). Want to stay somewhere on The Florida gulf coast. Already been to Destin and Clearwater. Looking into Panama City or Siesta Key...i hear great things about the two, but have some concerns. Are the Panama beaches rundown with run down hotels due to the spring break crowd? Will my family find enough to do at Siesta Keys? Looking for opinions from folks that have been to both beaches...which one would you choose?

more
    • Place to stay

Destin Apr 20, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Where is the best to stay next to the beach that is within walking distance to attractions and that will not cost you an arm and a leg I am not the 30 story condo type of person but I do like Suites also what is the water like is the water clear or dirty looking. I appreciate any help Thanks in advance.

more
    • what to do

Port Saint Joe Mar 30, 2014 at 3:25 PM

what is there to do for a 5 and 9 year old in port saint joe and nearby

more
    • Mosquitoes at Merritt Island?

Titusville Mar 29, 2014 at 1:10 PM

We want to visit Merritt Island on April 14. The last time we were there, there were so many mosquitoes! Are they very active when we plan to be there?

more
    • pet friendly accomodations

Venice Mar 29, 2014 at 7:17 AM

where to stay/rent in venice, fla for 50+active couple and small dog?

more
    • Looking for a Latin/Salsa Venue in the Keys to go to for a little dancing, while visiting.

Key West Mar 27, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Is there a place for the latino/spanish visitor to go to and listen to some Salsa Music?

more
    • how far please?

Kissimmee Apr 13, 2014 at 2:25 PM

How far is old town kissimmee from Lindfield ? miles and minutes driving please?

more
    • Kristineherd@yahoo.com

Islamorada Apr 3, 2014 at 10:58 AM

what are some fun things to do in Islamorada with a 5 and 7 year old?

more
    • cheapest hotel but still rated well

Daytona Beach Mar 28, 2014 at 10:19 AM

what is the closest hotel to the beach but also that is rated well but still cheap?

more
    • transportation between Carnival Cruise and Ft. Myers Airport

Florida Mar 26, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Is there public transportation between the Carnival Cruise line in Tampa and Ft Myers Airport?

more
    • traveller inquiry

Cocoa Beach Mar 25, 2014 at 6:21 AM

how do we travel cocoabeach back to orlando airport and how long does it take

more
    • SusanE33's Profile Photo

Spring break with active family with teenages

Naples Mar 24, 2014 at 5:12 AM

I am already starting to think about our trip next year, as I buy airfare as soon as it is available. My family loves warm weather, beach, hiking, exploring nature, and being active. Would Naples for a few days be a good fit? Thinking we would fly to the Keys for 2 nights, then drive to Naples for the rest of the week and fly home from Fort Meyers. We have never explored this part of Florida. Any thoughts?

more
    • zb007's Profile Photo

Transportation

Palm Beach Apr 21, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I'll get to the West Palm Beach airport and want to go to 4856 181 Ocean Ave
      Palm Beach Shores, FL33404 what better way to get there?
      I'll be here seven days but would like to visit Miami for 1 day
      Fort Lauderdale the other day that will be worth someday?
      How can I move to these places?
      Something that advise me to visit more?
      thank you

more
    • Employment?

Saint Augustine Apr 10, 2014 at 9:30 PM

What kind of work is there? Tourism...., or caregiving for seniors....
      Is it safe? How much wild weather is there?

more
    • Sanibel Island versus Destin

Sanibel Island Apr 7, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Hi - this is our first time in this part of FL...can you recommend a beach for a family that the kiddos can enjoy both sand and water?

more
    • SamyValy's Profile Photo

Can you help me to plan a perfect day in Fort Lauderdale?

Fort Lauderdale Apr 1, 2014 at 11:11 AM

I'm touring Florida from May24 to June6 and I might be in the city on the 28 or 29 of May.
      Thank you so much for all of your tips!
      Sam

more
    • Places to stay

Florida Keys Mar 24, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Hello...We are taking our holiday in May, and after spending the first two nights in Miami's South Beach area, we're heading to the Keys. We want to see as much as possible in 2-3 days before travelling on. Could you please recommend a good area to stay and also any recommendations for hotels / motels to stay.

Thanks in advance for your help.

more
    • 3 bedroom suite Disney surroundings

Orlando Apr 4, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Hi there,

I'm looking for a 3 bedroom suite in the surroundings of Disney. So far I found Grand Beach and Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa. The stay will be 3 weeks so I want to make sure I have the right hotel for this period.

Are these the only options in the Lake Buena Viste area?
      There will be 4 adults and 2 kids for this stay.

Thank you all for the answers!

more
    • Where to stay? Travelling in May - 2 single girls and a couple

Miami Mar 27, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Hi! I'm planning a 2 night -3 day trip between May 2 - May 4 to Miami. I am looking for a fun area to stay (I guess near South Beach?) and a place that works for 4 people - 2 rooms or an apt with 2 rooms - reasonably priced - ideally 150$ a night per room. What do you recommend? Also, what should we do for that weekend - love partying, but not long lines:) , all kinds of food etc. Thanks in advance!:)

more
    • Cab service question

Fort Pierce Apr 7, 2014 at 12:35 PM

What would you say would be the best cab service to go with? Never actually been to here this part of Florida so not familiar with what cabs are there and which gives a reasonable price for lets say a 7 mile drive.

more
    • Any bus/train transportation I can take for a travel like this? urgent please help asap

West Palm Beach Apr 6, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Hi I'm trying to figure out a way to travel from West Palm Beach FL to Fort Pierce by some kind of bus/train transportation. I just want to know if anyone can help me out with finding an affordable way to travel this. Anything cheaper than Greyhound because honestly $24 each way is just too much when I have not much money on me. I need to get there to take a placement test for a College I plan on attending over there and it already costs me $10 to just take the test so you can see I'm spending a great deal of money that I don't really have to spend like that.

more
    • transportation from orlando to temple terrace

Orlando Apr 3, 2014 at 9:32 PM

hi I have a conference in Orlando,my hotel is there but I have a test at prometric test center,11201 N. 56TH ST,SUITE B,TEMPLE TERRACE ,FL33617.
      any advice how to reach this test center from Orlando, bus ,train,plain ?on budget please in details this is first visit to this area
      thank u

more
    • entertaining a 3 yr old

Orlando Mar 27, 2014 at 3:11 PM

We are going to be traveling to Orlando in August. Grandma needs things to entertain a 3 yr old while Mommy is in meetings. Not interested in the theme parks need simple things.

more
    • Boat vacation in Key West

Key West Apr 6, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Hi. I Want to stay on a boat as opposed to a B & B. Prefer to stay on historic seaport marina (Key West Bight). Can anyone give me any ideas/contact sites. Thanks.

more
    • Music/food/local

by kathryndaley Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Looking for someplace with good music.food/bar that is not a tourist trap. Thanks, Kathy

1 Answer Mar 23, 2014 at 9:07 PM
    • First time family visit to Fort Meyers Beach - Some Questions

by Maraclr Online Now Mar 16, 2014 at 6:36 AM

Hi, Husband and I are going to be in FMB with our three kids, ages 10,13 and 15 yrs old. staying at the Santa Maria Harbour Resort for Christmas and New Years 2015. I have been reading everything I can get my eyes on. LOL.

1. Are there recommended places to go for Christmas Eve, Day and New Years Eve? to eat, celebrate?
      2. Are there any all you can eat crab legs anywhere?
      3 best family place for lobster?
      4 Do kids eat free at Pincher's Crab shack Tiki?
      5 What are the best restaurants for happy hour on the south of the Island?
      6 Is the trolley and driving way too busy at Christmas too, or mainly just at Spring Break?
      7 best place for shelling?
      8. What is an absolutely NOT to miss in FMB for families?
      Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks in advance for your response. :) Let the planning begin. :)

2 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 7:46 PM
    • Bar near Time Square

by theskygoddess Online Now Mar 14, 2014 at 4:29 PM

My husband and I were there about six months ago an are returning next week for our anniversary. When we were there we stopped at a outdoor bar and watched a one man band. We had the best flat bread pizza there but we can't remember the name of the place or exactly where it was. It was somewhere in the Time Square area. It was not a pizza place though. Can anyone tell me what the name of this place is?

4 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 5:35 PM
    • iamsebastian's Profile Photo

Merkie water

by iamsebastian Online Now Mar 14, 2014 at 1:42 PM

I was at Ft Myers Beach last summer and they where having a problem with the water, it wwas very merkie. Has it cleared up.

Betty

2 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 7:59 PM
    • Fort Myers

by tree11myrt Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 12:05 PM

My partner and I are traveling to Fort Myers this summer, June 17-24. What do you recommend we do while we're there?

2 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 3:26 PM
    • Dolphin Swim?

by nikkig926 Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Where is the closest place to Fort Myers to swim with Dolphins?

1 Answer Feb 1, 2014 at 2:17 AM
    • lodging on beach

by GLYNIS1166 Online Now Jan 25, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Is it better to stay on north end or south end of the beach?

3 Answers Jan 25, 2014 at 8:31 PM
    • Any coupons for Fort Myers Beach dining?

by jennaz24 Online Now Dec 20, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Know where to find coupons for dining in the Fort Myers Beach area??

2 Answers Dec 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    • Difference Between N. or S. Ft. Myers Beach

by KentuckyMaria Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 8:15 PM

What is the difference between the North end or South end of Ft. Myers Beach ?
      Where would you say is better to stay for a month ?

3 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    • Fort myers beach

by Taylor1980 Online Now Oct 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Is the sea safe to swim in? We have a 2 year old & upon our arrival we have been told there is pollution in the area due to an accident? Thanks

5 Answers Nov 8, 2013 at 9:13 PM
    • Shopping

by pammiej Online Now Jun 24, 2013 at 8:21 AM

My family and I usually go to Myrtle Beach every year, we are going to try Fort Myers beach this year. One of our favorite things at Myrtle is the number of little beach shops (Wings, Pacific, etc.). Is the shopping comparable in FMB?

Thanks,

Pam

1 Answer Jun 24, 2013 at 1:29 PM
    • DebbieC14's Profile Photo

Best Night Clubs/Bars at Fort Myers Beach

by DebbieC14 Online Now Jun 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Coming down on Sunday for a week. What are the best bars/nightclubs/hangouts to not miss on this trip?
      Also, are the bars open on Sunday there?

7 Answers Jun 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    • Christmas boat parade Dec 1st 2012

by gstigen Online Now Nov 25, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Hi all,
      We are coming back down on Dec 1st and want to catch the Christmas boat parade. We are very familiar with the numerous places to watch the parade but does anyone have some good advice as to which location on the parade route provides the easiest access and best view?
      Thanks Gary and Liz

1 Answer Nov 25, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    • gulf of mexico

by michaeljackman Online Now Jan 31, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Is the water clear at FT Meyers beach,were coming in July.We usualy stay in FT Lauderdale.

6 Answers Feb 12, 2012 at 5:24 AM
    • Sanibel, Captiva, Marco or Ft. Myers beach

by brehm020 Online Now Mar 8, 2011 at 11:32 AM

My wife and I are going down to the gulf side of Florida this December with another couple. We want to be on a nice beach, with access to 20-somethings nightlife (i.e. fun bars...but not too crazy). I'm considering Sanibel, Captiva, Marco and Ft. Myers beach, and am wondering where would be the best fit for the four of us? Any help is greatly appreciated!

4 Answers Mar 8, 2011 at 3:54 PM
    • boat ramps

by pauledelstein Online Now Jan 17, 2011 at 5:44 PM

do any hotels he boat ramps

• Fishing Pier

by unclechar Online Now Sep 23, 2010 at 10:32 PM

What is the approximate cost of fishing off the pier?
      Do I need a License to Fish?
      Can I fish from shore anywhere along the coast?

• Looking for specific gift

by lynnettekline Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 6:34 PM

I was at Ft. Myers beach about 5 years ago and bought some perfume at one of the giftshops by the pier called Lilo. I can't find it anywhere. Is the shop that has it still there? I don't know the name of it. Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 16, 2010 at 12:08 PM
    • Any 18 year or older clubs?

by ciara_kb Online Now Jun 28, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I'm only 18.... Still wanna party... So...anyone know a good 18+ club in Fort Myers Beach, or surrounding area? O_o

• christoph1960's Profile Photo

Fun in the Sun rentals

by christoph1960 Online Now Feb 28, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Anybody hsve any issues with this rental mgmt. company?
      will find out myself here shortly!

1 Answer Apr 29, 2012 at 2:04 AM
    • Tangiers shopping

by bjlettre Online Now Jan 1, 2010 at 4:25 PM

How far from Times Square at Ft. Myers Beach is the mall and does the trolly go there?

3 Answers Jan 2, 2010 at 7:14 AM
    • Christmas alone in Fort Myers

by tilouenvacances Online Now Dec 15, 2009 at 7:25 PM

We are a couple with an 18 years old daughter and for the first time in our life, come downsouth at a new condo in fort myers to celebrate christmas - being from North, what would be fun to do in fort myers at this time of the year with a young adult - hesitating between Walt Disney and a cruise - what is open to public the 24-25 of december

2 Answers Dec 21, 2009 at 12:55 PM
    • snorkeling

by missdogs Online Now Oct 20, 2009 at 8:16 PM

My wife has a phobia of diving but loves to surface snorkel. New fins she wants to kick, and new lenses for her perscription mask. Any springs, or what beaches, can I take her to...............? Help me out here, and TANKS you very much, as I will get to dive for a day if I can get help. We are in Meyers just south of Sanibel and east over the bridge. Tanks, Tanks a lot!!!!

• Brown`s fan

by Melchman Online Now Sep 3, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Are there any Brown`s Backer Bars in Ft Myers area?

• Pier Fishing-Pole Rental?

by 2TallDeb Online Now Oct 18, 2008 at 10:12 AM

Can you rent fishing poles on the pier? Don't want to have to bring because we are flying?

Thanks,

2TallDeb

• Ft Myers Beach Air Show

by cookiecole Online Now Jun 20, 2008 at 11:19 AM

I absolutely love, love, love the Ft Myers Beach Air Show. However, I have not heard of the Air Show the last couple years and the web site is always under construction.
      Please let me know, and all the people that enjoy the air show as much as myself, when the next air show will be.

• Times Square

by DONNA_SCHULTZ Online Now Oct 16, 2007 at 1:55 PM

Hello, my fiance and I are coming to Ft Myers in December to get married. We passed through there a couple of years ago during a boat hunting trip. Any tips on where to let off some steam? We have been building a home for the last year and need to let loose. We are staying at Point Estero and would like to be able to stumble home if need be. Thanks, Donna

2 Answers Oct 21, 2007 at 6:41 PM
    • Beach Pub Restaurant

by girlsfour Online Now May 23, 2007 at 10:16 AM

Does anyone know how busy this restaurant is? There is a condo for rent right next door. Location seems like a good spot for spring break. Said the address of the home is 1666 I St. Just don't want anything where there is noise and crowds half the night. Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 28, 2010 at 11:28 AM
    • swim w/ dolphins and snorkeling?

by nikki2007 Online Now Feb 18, 2007 at 8:51 PM

I thought I remember a friend telling me there are places to swim w/ dolphins (wild ones) for free near Ft. Meyers, does anyone know of a place like that?
      Also is there a good place to snorkel?
      We have not found a hotel yet, looking for a clean place to sleep that will not cost a fortune on the beach in April if anyone has any advice, thanks a bunch!

1 Answer Feb 19, 2007 at 9:05 AM
    • Desirable place to live?

by salshine Online Now Dec 18, 2006 at 8:13 PM

Hi! My husband and I are visiting Florida this week and are going to be looking at real estate as we'd like to relocate to Florida. We are in our mid-30's and are interested in an area conducive to our age bracket. We don't have children - so we're interested in a place that has alot of new construction and lots of stuff to do (good restaurants, shopping, siteseeing, shows, etc.) Can you recommend a town/property/etc. for us to look at??!! Many thanks.