Fort Myers Beach Travel Answers

change location

Fun Things to do around fort myers beach

by Tourister125 Online Now Oct 26, 2005 at 8:48 PM

Hello. I have researched fort myers beach area and found a few places that perk my interest. Just wondering if anyone has been there. I am going there in January 2006

Murder Mystery Train in Fort Myers

Captiva Cruises in Captiva Island

Naples Zoo - I know its shut down for a couple months, but should reopen by January

Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre in Fort Myers

Thanks For Your input

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • rw-bigfoot's Profile Photo

RE: Fun Things to do around fort myers beach

by rw-bigfoot Online Now Oct 26, 2005 at 10:00 PM

I think the weather will be nice for that far south, central area of Fl. gets a little chilly at night. Fort Myers is really a nice area we have winter home north of there. Take a windbreaker.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Fun Things to do around fort myers beach

by samantha4444 Online Now Feb 16, 2008 at 4:53 PM

Sea Rocket USA! I had to share this ride with all of you. We didn't know what to do on vacation in Fort Myers Beach. We saw the red, white & blue cigarette style boat sitting in the water by the pier. We called their number and booked a ride. WOW!!!! What an amazing experience! My family still talks about it. We got up to 70mph, raced across Fort Myers Beach up to Sanibel, did high-speed 360 degree turns, jumped wakes and laughed the whole time. We even stopped to watch a pod of dolphins play! You guys have to try this. Here is their info...www.searocketusa.com and their phone number is (239) 233-1578. HAVE FUN because we'll be back for sure next year!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines