Fort McMurray Travel Answers

change location

Night Clubs!!

by 1Ashlee Online Now May 3, 2006 at 10:27 PM

Hi everyone im just wondering about Fort McMurray if they have any good night clubs such as Hip-hop, etc?? 4 of my friends and me are moving there for work this month we dont know anything about this place but look forward to having a lot of fun there~~~!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Night Clubs!!

by TheRHino Online Now May 4, 2006 at 12:06 PM

Fort Mac, hope you know how to two step. Cowboys is the most frequented place, and they'll give you a couple top 40 hits to boogie to. There's another place not far from there in the Oil Can Tavern, I forget it's name, but they play the dance music on Friday nights.

I was there in 2000 and there was no night club open at the time. It was shut down. Given the most recent boom there though, I'd be surprised if it was not open.

If you are all guys, beware, there aren't many women around. If there are girls in the crew, have a thick skin because, most of the unaccompanied ladies in town are dancers.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: Night Clubs!!

by 1Ashlee Online Now May 4, 2006 at 4:30 PM

Damn that is not a good answer i cant stand all this one 2 step stuff.....we are all gurls actually dont know nuttin about the place i guess we know something that very depressing now......are you female or male?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines