Forlì

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Forli visit

by marden53 Online Now Aug 6, 2010 at 10:34 PM

my husband and i are planing to go visit St. Peregrine Church in Forli. We've been there in 2008. We took the train and walk from the train station to St. Peregrine Church that took us for 20-30 minutes. There's a
      lot of buses but we don't know what to take. can you help me what bus runs between the train station and
      St. Peregrine Church? Thank you.

1 Answer Aug 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM
    • Looking for people willing to visit Italy's cities in weekends!

by pgabri3l Online Now Jun 20, 2008 at 5:23 AM

Hi, I am Gabriel. I am working at a company in Forli, in the county of Forli-Cesena, Italy. I work Monday to Friday from 8 al 17 and during the weekends I am trying to visit as much of Italy as possible.
      I have a car and I'm looking for other people in this region who are willing to come on weekend trips in this beautifull country.
      If you want deailed information about me you can get it by asking me and I'm expecting to receive info on you too.
      Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 20, 2008 at 10:56 AM
    • campingcar

by mercs Online Now Jun 13, 2008 at 3:12 AM

We are visiting friends in Forli at the end of August/beginning of September in our motorhome. We need help to find a suitable stop for 4 nights within easy bike ride of Forli. Any suggestions - camping, agroturismo, area di sosta etc.?

1 Answer Jun 13, 2008 at 11:29 AM
    • pool and fun

by mangolatoosen Online Now Jul 5, 2005 at 11:28 AM

hi. i'm moving to forli in september to go to university and was wondering if there are any public pools around the city center. if not I suppose I'll try to sneak in the hotel pools, if there are any...Also, is yoga popular there? that and any good bike trails that someone could recommend

thanks so much*

2 Answers Aug 14, 2005 at 9:13 AM
    • Restaurants near Forli airport

by ghostrain1 Online Now Apr 16, 2005 at 6:13 AM

Am returning to Forli airport on Sunday evening after the grand prix at Imola...can anyone suggest a restaurant,pizzeria etc,in walking distance from the airport...party of 7 persons...thanks

• HungryTraveler's Profile Photo

Hotel Near Forli Airport

by HungryTraveler Online Now Jan 30, 2005 at 7:12 AM

Can anyone suggest a hotel near the forli Airport? Something convenientfor late night arrival and early morning departure. Thanks, John

2 Answers Jan 31, 2005 at 4:57 PM