Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus to Alicante airport from Alicante bus station

Alicante Sep 23, 2015 at 1:04 AM

I've travelled on the C6 bus from Alicante airport to Alicante bus station. However to get to the airport from the bus station should I get the bus coming from the airport to Plaza Puerta del Mar? Will I have to pay for two journeys: one from the bus station to the terminus at Puerta del Mar, and another from Puerta del Mar to the airport? It seems that the return journey to the airport doesn't stop at, or near, Alicante bus station.
      Thanks very much for any response you are able to make.

• AidanM62's Profile Photo

Is it always windy in Calpe ?

Calpe Sep 13, 2015 at 5:25 PM

Hi guys
      We were in Calpe in May 2014. We really loved the place ... but the wind !!!!!
      It was really strong most days and got particularly cool in the evenings.
      We knew evenings can get cool at that time of year, but we weren't expecting such strong winds and to be honest it took some of the enjoyment out of our holiday.
      We're thinking of going back in June 2016 and I was wondering if we can expect the same or is the weather calmer in June ? Maybe we just hit a bad week in May 2014 ?

I hope so because we really liked Calpe and we'd love to return.

• train/tram to alicante

Benidorm Sep 9, 2015 at 12:30 PM

have heard there is a train or tram that goes round by the coast from benidorm to alicante and wondered if anybody has any information on this

• December in Benidorm

Benidorm Sep 9, 2015 at 12:55 AM

Are there plenty bars open in December (4th to 8th) ie like the Western and places with tribute acts comedy shows etc also what's the weather like?

• Lurchizo's Profile Photo

Christmas day trip to Monserrat

Monserrat Sep 7, 2015 at 4:51 AM

We are in Barcelona from Dec 19-30 and are looking for a few day trips. Monserrat has always interested me but we were curious about weather up there at that time of year as it is mountainous. Can anyone give me an idea of typical weather at that time of year?