change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• gwened's Profile Photo

VT meeting just for info

by gwened Online Now Yesterday

This is to try to end what was promise to many . I like to give you the chance to come to my beautiful cities and see things usually not seen by the casual visitor.
      I will be taking you along or with the help of a curator or historian locally. the places will be in consecutive days,but order not chosen yet.
      Paris, underground tour Eiffel, the view of the Chapelle Expiatoire, a boat ride into the countryside;etc.
      Versailles, a look at the underground pumps that feed the gardens of the palace museum, the other Versailles (its more than the palace!), the parks inside the domaine de Versailles even going back the Grand Canal with goodies going back to 1741.
      Fontainebleau, going into rooms not accessable by general public ,even those I do meetings there of historical value, and a guided tour of the city.
      I like to see the interest on it and will try post in forums of these cities too. Eventually will break up the signup into each city to determine number of participants.
      I will come up with ideas to you for lodging, eating, and transportation. So here is your chance again. And thanks to those who have kept mentioning to me here.

more
    • gwened's Profile Photo

VT meeting just for info

by gwened Online Now Yesterday

This is to try to end what was promise to many . I like to give you the chance to come to my beautiful cities and see things usually not seen by the casual visitor.
      I will be taking you along or with the help of a curator or historian locally. the places will be in consecutive days,but order not chosen yet.
      Paris, underground tour Eiffel, the view of the Chapelle Expiatoire, a boat ride into the countryside;etc.
      Versailles, a look at the underground pumps that feed the gardens of the palace museum, the other Versailles (its more than the palace!), the parks inside the domaine de Versailles even going back the Grand Canal with goodies going back to 1741.
      Fontainebleau, going into rooms not accessable by general public ,even those I do meetings there of historical value, and a guided tour of the city.
      I like to see the interest on it and will try post in forums of these cities too. Eventually will break up the signup into each city to determine number of participants.
      I will come up with ideas to you for lodging, eating, and transportation. So here is your chance again. And thanks to those who have kept mentioning to me here.

5 Answers Yesterday
    • fontainebleau to paris CDG airport

by agarsw Online Now Jul 2, 2013 at 2:57 AM

what is the cheapest way to travel from Fontainebleau to Paris airport. My flight is at 7 am.

4 Answers Jul 2, 2013 at 8:41 AM
    • Question about the Trinity Chapel

by hippie3mom0 Online Now May 29, 2005 at 9:33 AM

Hi all...I am a historical romance author trying to finish editing my new novel before I send it the editor, and I NEED HELP!! Does anyone know if the Trinity Chapel located within the Chateau de Fontainebleau has a confessional booth? I'm not catholic, but assumed it did...so I put it in my book. Now, I need to make sure it's actually there! Anyone with ideas or suggestions...or better still, an answer...please e-mail me: romance@meaganhatfield.com.
      THANKS, MEAGAN :)

2 Answers May 30, 2005 at 1:16 PM