Folkestone Travel Answers

change location
dangui's Profile Photo

Best hotel for Eurotunnel

by dangui Online Now Mar 4, 2005 at 12:25 PM

Need your thoughts - can you suggest a good hotel near the Eurotunnel Station? I think we need to use the one in Ashford? We would like to park the car and take a day trip to Paris...so we need a hotel for 2 nights that's close to the station...the train leaves very early in the morning. Can you suggest a hotel with character, 90 Pounds or less for a double? Thanks for your help.
Dan

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • whitecliff62's Profile Photo

RE: Best hotel for Eurotunnel

by whitecliff62 Online Now Mar 5, 2005 at 10:44 AM

Hi Dan, i live only 14 miles from Ashford and i have com e up with 1 good hotel, its called the Croft Hotel, its about 1 mile away from the station and has a superb italian restaurant in the hotel, theres even a link for you
    www.Crofthotel.com
    As an alternative, check out some of the hotels in Folkestone on my pages

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Kettleman's Profile Photo

RE: Best hotel for Eurotunnel

by Kettleman Online Now Apr 21, 2005 at 3:49 PM

Eurotunnel or Eurostar Dan? I think you mean Eurostar? They have their own parking ion Ashford, not cheap but it is supposed to be guarded. As for hotels, then I bow to anyone that knows of a good one in Ashford as I don't use them.

• rroodhardt's Profile Photo

Re: Best hotel for Eurotunnel

by rroodhardt Online Now Jan 30, 2012 at 4:25 AM

Hi,

You might like this website. It's a list of local hotels in the Folkestone area, includes a map of Folkestone, a tourist attractions map and a list of restaurants for an evening out: Eurotunnel Hotels

Rach

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines