Foggia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• adres -of the busstation in Lecce

Lecce Apr 14, 2014 at 9:48 AM

We have booked at the B&B suites Chiesa Greca, Piazzetta Chiesa Greca 11 , in Lecce.
      We takes the bus from Brindisi Airport to Lecce. How can we best ask for a busstop? do you know the adress of the busstation? Is this far from the B&B suite ?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • serenazulle's Profile Photo

Head North or Head South in Puglia

Puglia Apr 2, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Hello There, My friends and I will be traveling in Italy this summer. We will be ending our journey in Puglia, which I have never been to before. We are looking to relax and sightsee and would like very much to enjoy the ocean. We love swimming. What would be the best option for us in Puglia? We will have four days and on the fifth day we'll be flying out of Bari to Milan. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

Also, we will be getting around on Train or Bus. 

more
    • hotel or b&b

Bari 5 hours ago

hi ! looking fo a nice hotel or b&b in Bari. Any suggestion ?

more
    • serenazulle's Profile Photo

Getting from Naples to Puglia?

Puglia 21 hours ago

Hello,
      I will be traveling from Naples to Puglia at the beginning of July. I am wondering what is the best way to get to the region. I have not decided where in the south of Puglia I want to stay, (preferably somewhere near the ocean... Polignano a Mare? Gallipoli? Ostuni? Otranto? Lecce?). I was told there's a bus from Naples to Bari which takes about 3.5 hours... I would have to then take another form of transportation to the southern areas. I also read that the best option is to take the train, and that takes around 5+ hours. I am confused as to what is the best mode of transportation. I plan to use only public transportation... Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :) Thanks!

more
    • Bus from Bari Centrale to Gioia Del Colle

Bari Apr 19, 2014 at 3:01 PM

I need to drop off my rental car at Bari airport around 1 PM and find a way to go to Gioia Del Colle. It appears there is only one train leaving Bari at about 6:30PM to Gioia Del Colle. Are there any buses that leave Bari to Gioia Del Colle at earlier time? Thank you in advacne.

more
    • MSC PREZIOSA-MAY 3-EASTERN MED FROM VENICE

Alberobello Mar 25, 2014 at 12:43 AM

I have walking difficulties and have a problem finding a suitable and reasonable excursion to Alberobello. Is it possible to just get off the ship's excursion coach, walk a little and then back to the coach. Or do the coaches circumnavigate the village and meet passengers, who have had to walk all the way through it, the other other end?

more
    • cost/price

by tvfkacar Online Now Jul 13, 2013 at 3:02 AM

Hi. I will come there as an interchange student. I really wonder that is this area expensive or not for food, accomadation or live standarts?

3 Answers Jul 13, 2013 at 4:22 AM
    • Day Trip

by madars Online Now May 22, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Hi will be spending a day in Foggia on a Saturday in June. Would like to visit the centro storico and a local market. Any suggestions pls how to spend the day? Thanks

1 Answer May 23, 2013 at 4:12 AM
    • Pick Up Rental Car at 9 pm

by meanditaly Online Now May 8, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Is there any way we can pick up our rental car, in Foggia, at 9 pm at night?

Our train arrived at 9 pm and we need a rental car at that time. Yes, we can reserve the car ahead, but how can we get it at night?

3 Answers May 8, 2013 at 12:41 PM
    • NorCal08's Profile Photo

The Gargano Peninsula and Tremti Islands

by NorCal08 Online Now Jan 29, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Looking for insights on travel to the Garagano Penninsula and Tremiti Islands in the Italian province of Foggia. Considering a one-night stay in Monte Sant Angelo and possibly another on one of the Tremiti Islands. Aside from the usual recommendations for sights, are there any specific recommendations for things to see that are out of the way? Maybe a special hike through the forrest? Ocean caves? Little known ruins? I will have a car. Mille Grazie.

• tampacate1's Profile Photo

Foggia to Celenza Valfortore

by tampacate1 Online Now Sep 16, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I want to get to Celenza Valfortore (my mother's family is from there). I know there are buses from Foggia, but it looks like they would allow me only 4 hours. How hard is the drive from Foggia to Celenza? I already have my international driver's license. Is there any other alternative? I'm traveling with my sister. I was in Celenza in 1959, but would like to take her.

4 Answers Sep 16, 2012 at 12:14 PM
    • Foggia to Roseta Valfortore

by jcaccave Online Now Apr 9, 2010 at 10:22 AM

On our trip to Italy for the first time, we want to visit Roseta Valfortore as this is where ancestors are from. We will travel by train from Rome to Foggia and want to drive to Roseta. Any suggestions on hotel in Foggia, where to rent a car and what the driving would be like to Roseta. Mainly concerned about driving in Italy, especially as we do not speak/read Italian.
      Thanks for any help given.

1 Answer May 10, 2010 at 6:25 PM
    • Foggia Travel 2009

by ozital Online Now Jun 1, 2009 at 10:56 PM

I am travelling with my family to foggia & gargano late 2009. We are travelling from Rome by train and using Foggia as a base to travel to other areas. If anybody could help with the following questions, it would really be appreciated -
      1) are there many buses that link Foggia to towns on the gargano peninsula? (is there a website)
      2) how are the roads around Foggia and Gargano?
      3) how safe is Foggia and is there any street markets?
      4) what is the best way to get from Foggia to Reggio Calabria? (what are the best websites to check)
      Thanks for your help.

2 Answers Jun 2, 2009 at 5:23 PM
    • easyout4u's Profile Photo

car rentals in foggia

by easyout4u Online Now Jul 17, 2008 at 8:15 PM

How far is the rental car agency in foggia, from foggia's train station ?
      How do I get there.By bus,train,taxi,or perhaps its close enough to walk.
      Being a usa citizen with a usa drivers license is there any other requirements to rent a car in italy ?

3 Answers Jul 18, 2008 at 10:11 AM
    • PUGLIA COAST AND DRIVING

by michet Online Now Jun 16, 2004 at 5:09 AM

Hiya, We're planning to go to Puglia early July, fly into Brindisi and then stay on the coast initially for the first couple of days - preferably between Brindisi and Monopoli. What picturesque coastal resort would you recommend that we check out? And also, how long does it take to drive from Brindisi to Alberobello and also from Monopoli to Alberobello. Many thanks

• Trip tp Puglia

by ElaineMcMull Online Now Mar 19, 2003 at 8:12 AM

My family, (three teens, husband, and myself) are spending a week at the Blue Marine Residence in Rodi Gargancio. We have never been to Italy and I am looking for ideas on what to see and do. Any tips would be appreciated. We will be there in June 2003. Thtanks so much!

2 Answers Mar 19, 2003 at 3:50 PM