Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• motorbike rental

Romania Nov 23, 2015 at 7:35 PM

where can i rent a motorbike?

• Panorama Point?

Bucharest Nov 5, 2015 at 1:20 AM

I like big vieuws over a city. Is there a higher place somewhere, were i can see the whole city?

• chisinau to brasov

Brasov Nov 17, 2015 at 10:17 AM

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know what the bus/train schedule is from Chisinau to Brasov? I know there are some options but I'm struggling to find the exact days and time that they leave.

Thank you!!

• discrimination

Romania Nov 25, 2015 at 5:57 AM

Hello everyone to whom it may concern, I am travelling to Romania soon and want to know if I should worry about any discrimation towards me because I am black? I hear mixed answers about it so I figured I would you experts. And I the answer is yes, will this be throughout the entire country or certain areas from certain group?

• Buses to the Vrancea mountain villages

by matsen Online Now Aug 25, 2009 at 5:17 AM

Are there any buses going between Focsani and the villages Lepsa, Tulnici and Nereju? (I'm planning to hike, starting in Lepsa and finishing in Tulnici or Nereju)

3 Answers Aug 25, 2009 at 10:32 AM
    • telephone number

by ziomario Online Now Jan 7, 2009 at 2:15 PM

please i need the phone number of central station of focsani , where i can ask about trip from focsani to bucuresti the 09.01.2009 prox.
      best regard

1 Answer Jan 8, 2009 at 12:34 AM
    • netjohn's Profile Photo

Umbraresti-Deal info

by netjohn Online Now May 23, 2004 at 10:40 AM

Hello, I'm looking for information on a village called Umbraresti-Deal. It's off the road between Galati and Tecuci. I would appreciate any form of information and/or photos. I'm looking for the way of life, the people, the houses, streets etc., the work they do, the places they go, how they live and of course any contact with someone who actually lives there. This is a place I've selected to study in detail and whenever I can, I want to go there and meet the people and live, for at least a while, with them. Unfortunately I cannot speak Romanian, only English and Spanish. In anticipacion, I thank you very much. Yours sincerely, john.

• Mareseti Focsani

by mambo69cat Online Now Apr 24, 2004 at 2:25 AM

We are visiting this area in the late summer with our daughter who was born in Mareseti. Is there anyone around who knows the area well Chris

2 Answers Jun 1, 2005 at 3:10 AM