change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Temporary accomodation in Florence, Alabama

by alvinmoe Online Now Dec 19, 2007 at 6:25 AM

Hello VT members,

I will start my undergraduate studies at UNA (University of Northern Alabama) in early January. I will arrive earlier, after Christmas and I just need to stay someplaces for a temporary before staying at the Hostel.

Please suggest me where is the cheap /safe place. Thanks.

Regards,
      Alvin

1 Answer Dec 20, 2007 at 11:53 PM
    • Florence, AL July 4th-8th

by mistybader Online Now May 29, 2007 at 11:12 PM

I will be staying at the Shoals Marriott over July 4th with my family and have a few questions. I know there are fireworks at McArthur Park that evening; do you think we will be able to see them from the hotel. Yahoo Map says driving it is 4 miles but I think as the crow flies it is more like 3 miles. Also we are planning to do the Helen Keller Play on Friday night. Should we do reserve seating or not? Also we are considering doing the Frank Lloyd Wright House on Saturday as we are leaving town to head back to Nashville. What do you think about our plans? Any advise for us. If we end up eating out in town where should we go? Grandma will be with us to babysit so it will be two couples for a fun night out.

Thanks,
      Misty

1 Answer Jun 2, 2007 at 6:16 PM
    • Lise40's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Florence/Italy?

by Lise40 Online Now Nov 9, 2004 at 6:10 AM

Hi, everyone, would love to know if someone of you have been in Florence and have some tips about where to stay. I am going there in february and I am looking for a place not expensive but well located and comfortable. Thanks a lot...

2 Answers Nov 9, 2004 at 9:47 AM