Flensburg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• flowers and gardening+

by Gisela74 Online Now Apr 11, 2014 at 7:08 AM

hi :) My family anf I are going to Flensburg over Eastern.. Im a garden freak...my question is : are there any, Garden Centers, flower market or nurseryschools in Flensburg? :)

more
    • flowers and gardening+

by Gisela74 Online Now Apr 11, 2014 at 7:08 AM

hi :) My family anf I are going to Flensburg over Eastern.. Im a garden freak...my question is : are there any, Garden Centers, flower market or nurseryschools in Flensburg? :)

1 Answer Apr 14, 2014 at 12:35 PM
    • SCHLESWIG HOLSTEIN -- HOTEL SUGGESTIONS

by Dr.Lo Online Now May 22, 2007 at 5:49 AM

We are looking for a hotel for 4 people (2 adults - 2 kids) in either Flensburg or elsewhere in Schleswig Holstein. (we plan to drive back from a day at Legoland in Billund, Denmark, and want a nice but reasonable hotel someplace after we cross the border (Denmark hotels seem to be significantly more expensive). Clean and good breakfast are the 2 primary requirements (but I have never run into a "dirty" German hotel thus far ...). Not too far off the autobahn would be nice ....

3 Answers May 25, 2007 at 11:11 AM
    • I Need some tips

by goingtoflensburg Online Now Jun 28, 2006 at 4:39 AM

Im going to Flensburg this weekend, I once went there and I found a great big mall, with restaurants+ public toilets+ baby clothing stores and a big supermarket all in one..I just can not remember the name, but for sure was very close to the fronteer (denmark-Germany) and I would like a little help to find the place